˚* ❀ fifteen

Jia's POV

I fiddles through with my fingers in nervous as I smooth out the wedding dress I'm wearing in full care.

For the bride to stand out, the most important part to her is her wedding gown. The most amazing piece of clothing that she'll wear in her lifetime.

Every woman dreams of that "perfect" gown. Although, a wedding wouldn't have that finally special touch if it was not for that perfect gown, the one that everyone will be talking about for a lifetime.

Picking out that perfect gown takes time and effort. One has to decide on the cultural, formality, color, size, style, material, accessories, money, coordinating with the rest of the wedding, and finally trying to please everyone's taste.

I can't believe I'm wearing this special custom made wedding dress by Vera Wang.

The A Line Wedding dress with an intricate back instantly makes any wedding dress romantic and glamorous. The sequin lace long sleeves wedding gown with embroidery on my bodice. Rhinestones and pearl beads were sewn on my gown. Matching with a two-tier veil, with a matching crystal head-piece. I held a French rose silk bouquet.

I look through myself in the long mirror before me gaping at how beautiful the dress is making my appearance glow up instantly.

Any soul that sees my dress definitely want to have one for their wedding.

"Mom, Dad, Minhyuk Oppa.. I'm getting married. Please watch me and Soomi over from up there."

I mumbles under my breathe as the professional hair stylist fixes my hair bit by bit.

My hair was an up-do which is the best way to show off my dress style. The look of a messy low bun, with some hair falling at the front, for a light and windswept look will do this gown justice.

"Jia.. you look so beautiful." Areum said after she enters the bride's changing room along with Mingyu.

She hugs me tightly as Mingyu just give me a side hug patting my hair carefully not to ruin it. 

"Kim Mingyu! You're gonna ruin her hair!" Areum said slapping Mingyu's hands away from touching my hair longer.

"Wah, what hairspray they use on you? Your hair looks really pretty." Mingyu said in aw-ed making me shake my head with Areum.

I just smile watching this couple before me.

"Thank you, Areum. Thank you, Mingyu. If the both of you are not here supporting my back, I don't know what would happen to me and Soomi." I gratefully said holding both Areum's and Mingyu's hands.

"It's not a big deal, Jia-yah. I'm so happy you finally have someone you got to lean on now. Someone who's willingly to be Soomi's father. I hope your marriage with Jihoon Hyung will last for a long time forever."

Mingyu smiles patting my shoulder as his other hand snakes around Areum's waist.

I smiles softly knowing they don't know the truth.

What a wonderful day it is for an outdoor wedding. Warm, but not terribly so. The early morning sun peeked out occasionally. A pleasant breeze from the north rustled in the surrounding shrubs, cooling the guests and family members as they took their seats on either side of the walk leading to the gazebo.

I've promised myself, whatever happens,

This will be my first and last marriage.

I do this only for the sake of Soomi's wellbeing and to help Jihoon sincerely.