˚* ❀ sixteen

Jia's POV

"I'll sleep on the sofa and you on the bed with Soomi, alright?"

"What? No! Jihoon, you must sleep on the bed while I sleep on the sofa. It's alright."

"What? I can't let you do that! I'm the man, here!"

"I can't let you do that either! I was supposed to take care of you!"

We both whisper-yell to each other not wanting his family to hear us.

The sound of the door knocking makes us shut up instantly.

Jihoon open the door of his bedroom, "What do you want?"

I can see Seokmin smiling sheepishly and said, Mom told me to take Soomi sleep with me tonight and I would love to,"

"No, she'll sleep with us." Jihoon cuts him off.

"Mom said so, though."

"Soomi wants to sleep with Uncle Minnie too! Can I, Mommy?"

Soomi beams sleepily while dragging her Elsa printed blanket behind to the door.

I worriedly look at Seokmin. "Won't she be a bother to you?"

Seokmin scoffs playfully. "Pfft! Why would she be a bother? She's a polite cutie pie! I don't mind, really."

"Can I, Daddy? I can't sleep because you and Mommy keep yelli-"

"Ah okay! Alright, alright! You can go sleep with your Uncle Horsey or whatever you call him."

Jihoon immediately cuts Soomi words off.

Seokmin ooh-ed in anusement. "Hyung, you really? In front of your daughter?"

"Shut up, Lee Seokmin! It's not like that!" Jihoon hisses.

I can feel blood rushes into my cheeks in seconds when I realize what was Seokmin trying to implied.

"Welp, Soomi-yah! Let's go! I have fluffier bed than your parents," Seokmin laughs before pulling Soomi with him.

"Yay!!"

They both leave Jihoon's room just like that leaving both me and Jihoon still red.

"Eh-ehm, now that's Soomi is not here. I'll sleep on the sofa. That's it." Jihoon said quickly turn off the lights and jumps on his sofa.

I sighs knowing I can't win over him.

I bite my lips before taking another blanket in his closet and drap it over him.

"Wake me up if have an attack, alright?" I whispers to him, "Good night, Jihoon. Thank you for today."

I hesitantly leave a short peck on his cheek without knowing he smile after that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yesterday was so tiring!

Who knows, marrying this type of person means we should attend their interviews too and have to pose for so many reporters?

Damn, I feel like I could have been a model with this one day experience. No, I'm just joking. The only pose I can do is doing a peace sign everytime I see a camera.

But last night, Jihoon insisted that he will sleep on the sofa in his room and let me sleep all alone on his big ass bed.

I feel bad since we're both dead tired.