Her companion widens his eyes, mumbling something along the lines of his confusion if this occurrence is really a dream and if he can use his quirk if case need be.

After eating, Kei cheerily asks if the male has already calmed, to which she receives a slow nod. They then took a stroll, with the former leading the latter. The female teen grins seeing her next target. "I hope you don't faint here," she giggles as she sprints to it with the panicking male by her hand.

"Aah!" the male shrieks upon entry as they were jump-scared by a mechanical clown. His beautiful screams were later heard upon furthering the area. As they reach the middle of the course, the female lets go of the male's trembling hand and walks away with a sly smirk on her face. "D-Don't leave me," the male mumbles with shaking legs.

Kei didn't mind his pleas and rather turns into a corner to lose him. Her companion rushes to track her. Now that he's lost and alone, his senses heighten as adrenaline takes over through his pulsating veins—the terrifying laughter of unidentified creatures through the speakers, the chilly air getting under his skin, the slightest fabrics peeking through every corner, the feeling of something or someone stalking not from afar.

He cautiously peeks at the very dark alley up ahead. Unsure whether to venture it or stay still, he ponders for a moment. "It's the only way," he murmurs erratically while dragging his feet to the area. He shuts his eyelids and walks in.

Finger tracing his spine.

He later jumps at the sensation and instinctively faces the direction with opened eyes already adjusting to the dimness.

Enchanting giggles.

He twitches at the melodic sound, "W-Who's there?"

Silence.

"P-Please don't do that. I don't want to accidentally hurt you," he murmurs timidly.

Approaching footsteps.

The male braces himself for a seemingly sprinting creature towards him.

Silence.

He gulps at the abrupt stop.

"If there's someone hurting here, it's gonna be you ~"

Thump.

His back now lies against the floor with a mass weighing him down. The male shivers at the warm breath tickling his neck. He sees intense mint green hues glimmering in the darkness. He would usually avert his attention but this enticing glow somehow glued his eyes. With his final attempt, he manages to plea, "G-Get off, p-please."

"Oh, but do you really want me to?"

The male breathes shakily. The intimacy of contact and invasion of his personal space made his anxiety spike up, consequently pushing him to activate his quirk. His fingers transform into octopus tentacles slithering their way through the female's trunk in an attempt to lift her up. He was about to finally claim his freedom when he freezes upon hearing a long moan.

"Your suction cups are doing great. Keep squeezing—aah ~"

His breath hitches, noticing the details of the female's proclamation. The female he holds was catching her labored breath as her tongue hang out of her mouth, almost salivating, and her eyeballs roll on the back of her head; she's all flushed and wet. Subconsciously, he complies with the female's request. Flustered on what he did, his finger revert back to its original state.

"Oya what's the matter?" She speaks seductively in between heavy pants as she leans closer, adjusting her lower limbs near the male's privates. "You seem to enjoy seeing the mess you made me ~"

"G-Get—a-away," this time, the male gulps the already huge bulge on his throat, "p-please."

The duo hears a set of echoing voices nearing the dark halls, indicating another wave of passersby. The female pulls up her poker face as she stands on the distance between the male's legs. "Aren't you a little thrill-seeker, hmm?" the female hums as she removes her school shoes. Slowly but surely, she let her toe snake up to the male's aching shaft.

"Aack—!" he squirms, visibly vibrating with the undeniable pressure of the slender foot against his excited member.

"Now, now, be a good boy so they won't hear you okay?"

The female once again strokes her sole against the fabric, skillfully teasing the sensitive ball sacs up to the already wet tip. The male releases an intense moan, making the female smirk in satisfaction. A little harder this time, she increases her speed and presses accurately, earning a louder squirm. She maintains her pace until she hears a series of heavy breaths, followed by an almost faltering moan—and that's when she knew it. She lifts her foot midair with deep grimace. She could feel the male's desperate gaze boring in her eyes, awaiting a couple of seconds before the male reacts.

"M-Mercy," the male breathily pleas in between pants.

"I can't hear you, sweetheart ~"

"P-Please... d-don't stop."

"Oh, do you want my foot so bad, hmm ~"

The male gulps and slowly nods, unable to contain his already aching nether regions.

"Can you stay quiet for me then? We wouldn't want people to hear us, do we ~"

The female says, her toe slowly crawling back to its rightful place. This time, her fingers clasp the male's manhood a little rougher as her foot dance with gradually speeding rhythm. Her ears perk at the restrained moans escaping through her victim's mouth.

Such sharp, needy grunts for such a gentle and timid personality.

The glow on her eyes intensify in pleasure.

"My naughty soft boy, you like my toe against your cock, huh?" she giggles lowly. "Do you wanna cream your pants that badly?" This time, her eyes sharpen at the thought. "Since you've been an obedient brat, I'll give it to you ~"

Her movements intensify, already pumping the male's dick relentlessly. She hears the male's voice slowly breaking down as her foot feels the twitching member against his tightening slacks. Finally, she hears the male's unguarded, ecstatic voice...

"I-I'm comi—"

Kei flutter her eyes open. She blankly stares at her plain ceiling, recalling her recent dream. She later crumples her forehead, feeling the immediate need to cry. "I feel such a bitch after violating such person," she murmurs. Sitting up, she sighs as her palm flies to her face. She had her smirk growing by the second, "Scratch that. I'll gladly be a slut for that delish expression."