37

Kei spent her day in the hospital as she was given permission by Endeavor for the purpose of accompanying Shoto but she was rather focused on the new face. She finds interest as to how he got a lot of injuries. Despite the non-disclosure agreement they just had a while ago, the three boys gave up on keeping the facts, mostly due to Kei's persistence.

"Oh," was her initial reaction upon hearing the whole story. "But, are you guys, like, emotionally okay? It must have been quite traumatizing to face something like that first-hand."

The three boys shoot knowing stares with one another in silence, majorly acknowledging that they have been in villain attacks for twice in a row now.

"What's with the looks? Is it the pain?" Kei tilts her head, her smirk spreading wider, "Do you want my lips all over your bodies ~"

Her statement stirs up three reactions; a green-haired male internally panicking and mumbling strings of nonsense, a blue-haired one utterly shocked at the female's lewd words, and a bi-colored male hiding his blush.

"A female such as yourself should be mindful of her own words, especially when talking to males!" Tenya reprimands, almost restraining his bandaged arms to move on their own will.

Kei responds, feinting innocence, "Male? Where?"

This further spiked Tenya's enthusiasm with the explanations and simply concluded, "Us!"

"Then prove it!"

"Please have your eyes checked!"

"To see what?"

"Your eyes must have defects on distinguishing genders!"

The female hums in dissatisfaction, "I was really hoping that you can prove your masculinity but I can already tell that you're the 'straight man' in this series. Too bad ~"

"Straight man?"

[A/N: 'Straight man' does not refer to sexuality but rather on a stock character in a comedy performance who is expected to maintain composure.]

He feels a tap on his shoulder, as if nimble enough to show sympathy to the startled male, "Don't mind her. It's just her personality at work."

"Todoroki, do you not find this eccentric?" Tenya asks. "Also, the last time that I am aware of, you were the cause of the commotion of our group chat. Were you able to finally tie knots?"

"Oh yeah, I've been also meaning to ask that," Izuku says, snapping his head on the female's direction.

"Oh, but you don't wanna ruin your innocence by asking how we made up ~" Kei coos, flustering the males at the room.

"W-What do you mean?" Izuku asks jittery.

"She's right," was Shoto's brief comment, which furthered confusion among the listeners.

Kei decides to extend her leave until the fourth day as she finds enjoyment in the company of the three males. Of course, Endeavor gladly approved with the hopes of having his ship sail on calm seas. During Kei's two-day stay, he bonded stronger with Izuku, had his relationship with Shoto restored and established a mutual liking with Tenya somehow.

On day five of the internship, Shoto decided to get discharged. "We're going back to our training," he addresses to Izuku.

"To Endeavor's place? You both go there?"

"Yes. I want to learn what I can from him," he says, starting to stroll towards the door. "Plus, even though he didn't do it, he's hailed as the one who defeated Hero Killer. I want to see what his face looks like."