38

The first thing which Kei notices as soon as she goes to school, in the hallway—Katsuki's hair.

"Don't you dare, woman!" the said male reprimands, stomping to the female.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kei snorts, "Chill, Full Moon. I haven't even said anything yet!"

Katsuki grabs the collar of Kei's uniform, "Ha?! You just said 'yet'!"

That was it. Kei releases a chortle, which further infuriated the male. "I—I can't!" she says in between laughs.

"Stop it, you dipshit!"

Kei finally settles down as she watches the male still gripping her shirt tightly. "Although you still look good in any hairstyle," she coos, instantly snatching a light peck on the male's nose easily as they have little gap left, thanks to the male's deeds.

This startled Katsuki, releasing his grasp on Kei, which the latter took as opportunity to escape. The gesture then clicked to the male, "You dumbass!" He was about to chase her but she was already too far away, sprinting to her fullest capacity.

"See ya later!"

On the first half, she spends her time on Recovery Girl's clinic. For the rest of the day, Kei was set on reviewing her improvements with Saiki.

So far, there has been no unusual occurrences for the day, except when she proceeds to walk to her house alone, seeing as Aizawa is on a meeting and will be home late. She once again decides to choose the alley she had an encounter with the drunkard, playfully humming on the made-up tune in her head.

It was that moment that she felt a presence sneak behind her. She had her eyes blindfolded, followed by an echo of a low baritone, "I've been meaning to see you again."

Kei remains silent, playfully biting her lower lip in anticipation.

"Now be a good girl and you'll be rewarded," says the stranger, carefully touching her shoulders as he whispers suggestively.

Kei slowly nods in response.

She couldn't see anything, that's for certain, nor could her feet feel anything as she is carried like a potato sack on a broad shoulder which definitely belongs to a male. She cannot exactly tell where she is being brought upon concluding that her captor has been turning in circles now, faking his way to his supposed destination. It was after several minutes when he finally stops. The female hears a knob turning followed by a soft clicking of a door. She was later gently put down. The fabric against her eyelids are subsequently loosened. The female slowly batters her eyes, adjusting to the indoor lights.

She examines the surroundings; dimly set mood, liquors and mixes on the shelves, tables and chairs and small yet cozy room.

"Why hello again, pretty little thing," says a familiar raspy voice belonging to a white-haired man seated at the bar counter. "What brings you here?"