15

"Sensei~ it's been a while ~" Kei purrs as she busts open the door.

"I'm glad to see you being your usual self," Saiki mutters as he spots the female enter their room.

"So, what's today's agenda?" Kei positions herself on her chair, fiddling over the pen she holds.

"Say, Kei, would you like to participate in the sports festival?"

"Festival of sports? UA actually has that sort of thing?" Kei curls her eyebrows. She is somehow familiar with any other usual school's said event as she occasionally watches it on random schools she passes by from afar.

"Yeah, well, except that it does not actually include the normal standard for sports It's more of a 'quirk' fest, if you'll ask me," Saiki scratches his head upon the comparison. "Either way, it is one of the most looked-forward events in Japan! Currently, UA sports festival has taken the place of the Olympics so the country is basically watching you. It's a big chance to be scouted by pro heroes in their agencies as a sidekick, which will provide experience and popularity. Being chosen by a hero instantly opens your future! It only happens once a year, totaling to three chances in your stay in UA."

"That's more exciting then!" The female then realizes an important thing is missing. "But dang...my quirk. Does that mean that I cannot join?"

"I've been told about—" the older male pauses, slightly shifting his normal voice, "the recent happenings."

Kei just hums in response.

"If you wish to join, we have to hone your quirk as quickly as we can."

Kei's eyes glimmer with hope, "The admin gave a go signal?!"

"Only if you master your quirk within two weeks before the event, that is."

"Let's get started then!"

"Say, sensei ~" the female blinks as she faces an almost worn out building. "Remind me how this is relevant to my quirk training again?"

"Greetings, Enchanter hero: Saiki, and to you too, young one," a woman at her 40s approaches the duo. "I could not thank you enough for volunteering to work at the Musutafu orphanage. We've had our hands full this month as there has been an increase in our population lately. I'll lead you inside and have you introduced to everyone."

"Come, let's play catch!"

"No, she'll play with me!"

"How about house?"

"Let me join, let me join!"

"I'll be the it!"

"But I already had my tea set up..."

"Ah! Don't chase me!"

The wide grassy yard is full of hustle, the kids' presence greatly overwhelming Kei. She was tasked to play with the kids as Saiki helps out with other works.

"How am I going to manage this mess?" Kei cringes as she sees the chaos happening in front of her.

"Hey! Choose a group to play with already!" a chestnut-haired boy pulls Kei's pants.

"Ah, of course. What are you playing?" she crouches down to the child's level, leaning a little bit too forward.

The boy's face shows a shade of red. "L-Let's play house!"

"I thought you said that we're playing chase?" comments another boy.

"When did I say that?!" the boy retorts.