Chapter 10

Harry was lounging in their room, reading the daily profit he had missed at breakfast.  He was angry about what fudge had been saying about himself and Dumbledore, but the man had been ignoring him since the start of term, the only time he had actually talked to him was when he had roomed him with Draco. Speaking of the blond, Harry heard the portrait open as Draco entered the room.

Harry set the paper down as an irritated blond stormed over an flopped down on the chair next to him. Slowly losing his anger, Draco felt Harry studying him with his beautiful green eyes.

"See something you like?" He teased, a cheeky grin tugging at his lips as Harry scowled playfully at him.

"Git. What's wrong? You came in all angry." Draco sighed, turning to look at Harry with big silver eyes. Harry's forehead creased, concern evident in his features. 

"It's going to be harder than we thought to keep us a secret. Blaise and Pansy were practically interrogating me because I was smiling. I never smile. They picked up on that." He said glumly, watching for some kind of reaction from Harry. His face held no emotion as he stood, walking over to stand in front of Draco. Draco looked up at him with worried eyes, before Harry plopped down on to the blond's lap, causing the latter to grunt with the extra weight. Harry turned to Draco, a sappy smile on his face. 

"Why are you so goddamn adorable?" He asked, still smiling. Draco gave him a look that suggested he had gone insane.

"Did you not hear what I said?" He asked, skeptical.

"Yes, infact, I did." Harry said, still smiling at the blond. "And as hard as it will be not to be together in the hallway, I love that I can put a smile on your face." He pressed a quick kiss to Draco's lips, surprising the blond. "And I love your smile, and the way you laugh." The blond smiled, recieving another peck from the Gryffindor. Harry reached his hand up to run it through Draco's hair, pausing, before he did. "However, I do not like that you cement your gorgeous hair to your scalp every day." He said, regarding the over gelled strands. "It's much sexier when it's loose." He whispered into Draco's ear, nipping at his earlobe. Draco let out a little gasp, suddenly very much aware of Harry's seat on his lap and the growing tightness in his trousers. He gulped as Harry pulled back, giggling. A cross look spread across Draco's face as he stared at the giggling Gryffindor, still perched on his lap.

"What? What is it!" He demanded, his face growing red as Harry just continued giggling. He eventually calmed himself, and Draco looked at him with expectant eyes.

"Is that a wand in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" He asked, before erupting into a fit of giggles once again. Draco sneered, and Harry found himself pushed on to the floor with a thud. 

"Ouch." He managed to get out before Draco was stradling his waist, one hand pinning his wrists above his head. 

"Like laughing, do you?" Draco whispered, leaning down so his lips were almost touching Harry's. "We'll see about that." Harry closed his eyes, expecting Draco's soft lips upon his. They shot open however as Draco tickled his sides, laughing hysterically. Draco thought it was the most gorgeous sound he had ever heard.

"P-p-please s-st-op" The boy laughed, until Draco finally relinquished and he could catch his breath. He propped himself up on his elbows as the blond stood up, dusting himself off. "That wasn't nice." He said pointedly, glaring up at the blond. Draco shrugged, before offering his hand and helping the younger boy up. They stood for a minute in comfortable silence, before Draco announced he was going to take a shower. Harry nodded, and waited for the Slytherin to shut the bathroom door, before turning towards the two arm chairs. He didn't like them very much, infact the interior decorating wasn't much to his liking anyways. He decided he would get to work.

        *        *       *

Draco enjoyed his shower, (a bit too much, if you know what I mean) And was in the midst of getting dressed. He was pulling on his pajama bottoms when he realised he didn't have a shirt. Cursing under his breath, he opened the door back into the main room. He didn't get very far however, as once his feet hit the white plush carpet, he looked about and his jaw dropped. He was standing in what seemed to be a modern New York penthouse, all white, black, and silver. There was a sleek black couch facing a white marble fireplace, and the outer wall had transformed into floor to ceiling windows, the hustle and bustle of Times Square night life below. He turned to see Harry sitting cross legged on his bed, which was now simple black and white. Draco's bed was identical, except for the Slytherin crest on his beadspread rather than the Gryffindor one that adorned Harry's. 

"Harry... What is this?" He looked at the beaming boy, who's smile seemed to falter. 

"I-err, redecorated. If you don't like it, I can change it back. All the black made it seem dark, but I can deal with it. I should have asked you, I'm sorry." Harry muttered, no longer meeting Draco's eyes. Draco was looking out the window, admiring the view, before speaking.

"This is brilliant Harry." He said, smiling at the boy who watched him from the bed, hope filling his eyes. "How did you do this?" He asked, amazed by how little time it had taken.

"It's a simple charm, really. I enchanted the room so it would change depending on the mood or preferences of the person. I love the idea of the city, so it changed to this. It accomodates the user's needs, kind of like the room of requirement." Harry said, smiling.

"The what?"

"Nevermind." Harry said quickly, hurrying to cover the subject. "It will constantly change. Why don't you try? Just think of something or somewhere. But you have to concentrate." Draco nodded, closing his eyes. He thought of his family's old cabin in America, the one he used to stay at with his gran when his parents were with the dark lord. Shaking that thought away, he thought about the comfy old couch, the wood walls and the brick fireplace. The warm light that always seemed to make the place glow, and the smell of pine and the forest outside. He opened his eyes, and there it all was. The beds had changed again, this time morphing into a large king bed with a wooden frame, and comfy looking quilts of red and green. Draco blushed at the thought of sharing a bed with Harry, but the latter didn't seem to mind. Draco walked over to the window, the trees surrounding them as green as ever. He then walked over to Harry, pulling him up from the bed to cup his face,

"You're amazing." He whispered, and a blush colored Harry's cheeks. Draco grinned, before pulling him into a tender kiss.

*A/N*

Guess whose done with finals! Oh, that's right, me! Wohoo for updates. This was mainly a fluffy feel good chapter because I didn't have the time or energy to write anything sad. Ok, let me know what you think! Comment, vote, yadayada.

Love you guys,

-J :)