Chapter 4

"But that's not fair! They can't make you!" Ron said angrily, glaring at the teachers at their table. "It's barbaric!"

"I can't stop them, Ron. I don't have a choice." Harry sighed. His best mate hadn't taken the news that he and Draco would be living together very well. He had been rambling on about how unfair it was all throughout dinner.

"What are the rules again, Harry?" Hermione asked, looking at him with uncertainty.

"No fighting, no guests, and we can still go to our house common rooms, but only until curfew, when we need to be back." Harry said for what seemed like the millionth time that evening. Hermione thought about it for a moment, before nodding.

"I think this will be good, for both of you." She finally said. Ron looked at her incredulously.

"Are you mental? Malfoy will kill him in his sleep and you think them living together is a goodthing?"

"I think anything to stop them from fighting all the time is a good thing. And it will keep Harry from sneaking off with Dean in the middle of the night." She smiled, winking at Harry, who was blushing like crazy.

"Hermione! That was one time! We were drunk. And he's straight." Harry put extra emphasis on the last word, just to get the message across.

"Whatever you say, Harry." She just smiled, picking up her books and heading back to the common room.

"Blimey, mate. I know your gay but Dean? Really?" He laughed as Harry threw a roll at him, burying his face in his arms to hide his flaming cheeks.

           *           *          *

Harry and Draco were in their dorm. They had spent two weeks living together, and while it hadn't been particularly good, both boys were learning to tolerate each other, just as Dumbledore had predicted. Also, neither boy wanted to start a fight, seeing how the other could hex them into oblivion while they were sleeping. Harry had found that while he could be a pretentious git, it was a lot easier to be nice to Draco rather than constantly fighting with him. Draco, on the other hand, hated their new arrangement. It wasn't that he didn't like Harry, it was that he liked Harry too much. Harry being nice to him was amazing, and he loved sharing a room with the gryffindor, but he was constantly worried that Harry would find out about Draco's crush. Which, as he was reminded by Pansy almost every day, he was supposed to be getting over. But it was so much easier to try and get over him when he didn't see him a lot of the time, and when Harry was mean to him. Now, Draco just seemed to be falling for the brunet even more, much to his and Pansy's dismay.

Draco was in the shower, and Harry was outside, desperately waiting to pee. He banged on the door again.

"Draco, hurry the hell up! Or I'm coming in!" He yelled over the sound of running water.

"Wait your turn, scarface." Draco called through the door. Harry waited around another minute in agrrivation before pulling out his wand, casting an "alohamora" and storming into the steamy room. Draco stuck his head out of the shower to glare at Harry, who was pulling down his trousers to relieve himself. "What the hell do you think your doing?" Draco said angrily, staring at the back of Potter's head.

"You took too long." Harry said simply. Draco huffed and turned back to his shower, trying very hard not to think about being naked in the same room as Harry.

"As long as you don't try and catch a glimpse I guess it's alright." Draco stated. Harry was silent for a moment, and Draco worried that he had made him angry. Draco was opening his mouth to apoligize when Harry cut him off.

"Damn it, Malfoy!" He huffed, slamming his hands against the sink. "Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm a pervert. Don't tell me, along with being a giant git, that your a homophobe, aswell?" He asked. Draco was frozen, his heart beating out of his chest. Harry's words had stung, especially the use of his last name. He quickly shut off the water, wrapping a towel around his waist and stepping out to look straight at Harry. Harry's breath caught in his throat as he looked over Draco's dripping chest, before quickly looking away. He didn't want Draco to notice him staring, and have something else to mock him with. He couldn't help it if Draco was fit, could he?