Chapter 1- The Beginning

~Y/N POV~I could faintly hear the teacher going on about some boring subject or another as I read my book and twirled water on my fingertips. It was so boring school would soon be over soon, I just wanted to go home and train with Kean hopefully he hasn't left yet for work.

My reading was rudely interrupted by the class practically bursting my eardrums with their excited yelling and shrieks. We must be talking about heroes again.

I dropped my book down and looked over at Star, he was giving me his usual smirk since he knew I obviously was not paying attention. I rolled my eyes at him and looked around the classroom as everyone was showing off some part of their quirk in excitement as the teacher calmed them down. Honestly, these guys were so exhausting I just want to go home.

I lay my head on my desk wishing for this day to be over already. "Hey teach," I rolled my eyes already knowing who that was. Hopefully, he doesn't go into another rant about himself today.

I looked up from my desk to see the ash-blond kid leaning back on his chair. Honestly, how can he be so comfortable in such an awkward position? "Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister." Katsuki proudly boasted. I rolled my eyes once more. I am pretty sure I am better than him. At least if he gets into one of his rants we could waste class time. Although I am not sure which is worse.

The class erupted getting mad at Katsuki

The class erupted getting mad at Katsuki. Sure he was gifted with a pretty cool quirk but he was so annoying, like scraping a nail on a chalkboard.

I looked over at Star and I could practically feel the irritation radiating off him as he watched Katsuki. They have some history with each other.

Katsuki kept on bragging he even went as far as to jump on the desk. Someone is extra bold today. I think he may need a reality check. "...And it all starts at UA high"

As he said that still standing on the desk I sent a slight wind gust at his feet making him fall over. The class let out laughter and I tried to look as innocent as possible seeing the fumes coming out of Katsuki's ears. Katsuki stomped his way over to me as I held my laughter and looking at him like I did nothing wrong but it was so hard.

"Alright alright everyone, settle down. Bakugo please go back to your seat, without falling this time." The teacher said in an attempt to calm everyone down. I had to cover my mouth with my hands to hold in the ugly laugh that was threatening to escape. Katsuki's attention on me was quickly removed when he heard the teacher announced that Izuku wanted to go to UA High. I looked over at the green-haired boy in utter confusion. I always thought you had to have a quirk to be a hero.

The class once again erupted in laughter but I couldn't tell what was so funny and neither could Star apparently.

Within seconds Katsuki had bombed at Izuku's desk sending the poor boy towards the back of the class

Within seconds Katsuki had bombed at Izuku's desk sending the poor boy towards the back of the class. I noticed Star practically jump out of his seat but I grabbed onto his hand giving him a warning stare. If he tried to fight Katsuki like he has many times before he would get yet another detention and if he gets three more he can say goodbye to the UA entrance exam. He glared at me as I mouthed, 'just wait a bit' turning my glaring gaze at Katsuki who was yelling at Izuku.

"DEFENSELESS IZUKU!" Katsuki yelled at Izuku who was now backed up to a wall. That was the last straw for Star. I could tell. His face was all scrunched up his eyebrows deeply arched. He mumbled something and a rolled-up newspaper appeared in his hand. 'oh crap'. Before I could stop him he was hitting Katsuki on the head with said newspaper yelling, "LEAVE THE GUY ALONE. IF HE WANTS TO BE A FUCKING HERO HE CAN. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ARE YOU THREATENED BY HIM!?" I heavily sighed. If this keeps happening there's no way Star would be able to try for the entrance exam.

I walked over to the cowering boy at the end of the classroom. Stupid Katsuki always picking on him for no reason at all other than the fact he was quirkless. I crouched down to Izuku "Are you okay" I said softly reaching my hand over to him to pull him up. He took it and mumbled a yes before going to his seat.

Katsuki that bastard made him sad. I went back over to my seat and looked at the yelling duo. Star and Katsuki were being detained by some of the other students. I swear it's like this every time. I walked over to Star yanking him by the collar of his shirt and practically dragged him back over to his desk and shot him a glare of don't get up again as I sat back at my desk.

"Now that is over everyone take out their Literature books and turn to page 183, we will be taking a look at the story of Romeo and Juliet" the teacher announced. I opened my literature book and placed my novel over it. Time for more boring work.