Chapter 25 ~ USJ Attack P1

"What real villains no way. How could so many of them get in a U.A faculty so secure." Kirishima said from next to me. "Yeah Thirteen why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked. She had a point. U.A is one of the most secure facilities in Japan and yet here we are staring at numerous villains. The only thing separating us was stairs and initiative.

"Good question. I am not sure," Thirteen said as they analyzed the villains just below us. "Is the entire campus attack or is this their only target? Either way, the alarms aren't being triggered then one of the villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when class is being taught. They are fools for trespassing here but they thought this out. Whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective but what is it." Todoroki said as he looked down at the villains with the rest of us.

Todoroki was right. They were too many people down there to count and too few of us. The perfect chance to simply overpower us and make an attack on the school.

"Thirteen get the students out of here and alert the main campus! Actually is they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our communications as well," Mr. Aizawa looked over to Kaminari, "Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school."

Kaminari nodded in response touching his antenna. "What do we do Mr. Aizawa! There's no way those villains are just going to stand there and wait for help to arrive." I called out.

"You guys will get to safety with Thirteen." He said with a stern voice back at me.

"What are you going to do! You can't fight them on your own. There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style isn't suited for this, it works best in stealth and one on one fights. It's not going to help with a whole group."

Mr. Aizawa looked back at us and said, "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Although he was directly talking to Izuku it felt like that was a message for us all. Almost immediately after Mr. Aizawa ran and leaped off the stairs taking on three villains simultaneously. It was so cool. He took them down with little to no effort.

A huge heteromorphic guy, blue with four arms and looked to be made completely from rocks, charged at Mr. Aizawa. Mr. Aizawa expertly dodged all the hits and managed to land a devastating blow to the face sending the villain flying.

Only to be caught by Mr. Aizawa's scarf and sent into other villains that were trying to one-up Mr. Aizawa.

Our teacher is literally the coolest. If this wasn't an actual life and death situation I would be cheering right now.

Mr. Aizawa was kicking the butts of villains left and right but how long was he planning on keeping it up.

"We should go while your teacher is holding off those villains down there. Everybody to the doors!" Thirteen called out for us to follow. I wanted to keep watching Mr. Aizawa fight and by the looks of it so did Izuku but we had to get out of here.

I grabbed his hand pulling him out of his trance as well as pulling him with me to the others as Iida called for us to get going.

We were all making a break for the door when suddenly that warp person appeared in front of us blocking us from the door as well as from our freedom. We all immediately halted to a stop looking up at the villain in front of us.

"There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello and besides isn't this a fitting place for All Might to, the symbol of peace, to rake his last breath. I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change of plans we could not have foreseen as well in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play," He boomed.