Chapter 20 ~ Todoroki Vs Y/N

"Hey!" 

I screamed as I turned to where the voice had come from but there was nothing there. I looked around the area looking for where the voice had come from. "Hey! I'm Hakagure your team member. I'm invisible so you can't see me" I heard her laugh. 

"Oh! That's why I couldn't see you! I'm Y/N. Do you know where our third teammate is we need to get going so we have enough time to plan? He has a really big tail." I said as I tried imitating his tail with my hands. 

"Ojiro? He's waiting for us outside c'mon." Hakagure said as she pulled my hand. As she pulled me toward the door, I looked behind me to see who we would be competing against.

Todoroki and Arms guy. I don't know anything about the guy with arms however Todoroki only uses his ice. My team can definitely use that to our advantage. I should have listened to the introductions earlier. I mentally face palmed as Hakagure led me out the observation building.

~Time Skip~

As my team and I walked to a new building for the exercise we came up with a plan. "So, what are everyone's quirks?" I asked them. Hakagure piped up cheerfully, "I am invisible. However, I can't turn it off and cannot make my clothes invisible."

I stared at her. She was only wearing gloves and boots. I quickly moved her body to the other side of me making me in the middle. As much as this guy may be respectful I don't want accidents.  "Okay, and you Ojiro?" 

"I have my tail." He said plainly. His face however was avoiding eye contact with me and Hakagure. "I can manipulate like any part of my body."  "So, it's like an extension of your body. That's pretty fascinating. You could do so much with it. It looks very strong too." I said inspecting his tail. 

"Yeah

"Yeah...it's not as fancy as other quirks but I make it work," he said shyly as I walked around him looking at his tail.  "Nonsense your quirk is just as amazing as any quirk out there." I said with a smile. "what about you what is your quirk." He said as we neared the building.

Once we step foot there, we would only have 5 minutes to prepare and plan I need to hurry this up. "I can control the elements. Fire, water, air, earth, and two more sub-elements so far, lighting and metal but that's it." I said calmly. I hope they don't think I'm bragging. 

"WOW! Your quirk is so amazing I wish I had that! All I have is invisibility." I sheepishly laughed, "No, your quirk is plenty amazing. I only got to where I am with training it's nothing special." I quickly changed the subject from quirks to the actual planning. 

"Based on the last fight All Might is grading on our techniques. We would have to 'embrace' the challenge and act as actual villains. We have to take account of our classmates' quirks and we can't be too reckless in choosing attack techniques. Since we are in closed spaces our attacks will have to be kept at a minimal but still do the most damage,"I said with my fingers on my chin, "With you guys' quirks, it won't be hard to overwhelm them. I don't know what the other guy's quirk is but Todoroki's is ice and fire but for some reason, he doesn't use his fire. It may be defective like Izuku's. It's not likely he would attack us with it." I said as we reached the door.