I looked around again. Thankfully, my eyes landed on my neighbour house who is my father's good friend and their daughter is also my good friend.

I looked up at my friend's room's window to see she is signalling me with her hands to run away.

I frowned and asked her why but she put her hand over her mouth and I think she is crying because her face uglily frowned and lips were trembling but why?

Suddenly, my stomach grumbled to say, feed me first and do you why?why? Thing later. I look at my house direction again and think.

Why they all are guiding my house. I frowned in confusion and my heart started to tremble in unknown fear when realisation suck me. Did something happen to my family or what. My father was in the Police force maybe some old friend or senior office have come to meet my father?

Jogging towards my house I reached the main gate of my house. Unexpectedly the two hulks hold me back causing me to glare at them instantly. One left my hand while the other didn't.

I look up at him in confusion and anger and shout at him " leave me you hulk! let me go inside! "
Getting annoyed by these two men was obvious to me because how dare they stop me from going inside my own house.

" Who are you?" he asked in a robotic voice rudely.

" I am the daughter of this house's owner," I said while pointing my finger towards my house entrance door with anger running in my brain cells.

He looked at other members and they gave him a nod. Eventually, he freed me and signalled me to go by forwarding his hand towards my house.

I passed him an angry look and ran inside my house while he just smirked evilly like he knows my future or something. However, I ignored him.

My jogging calmed when I put a brake on my steps as I went inside the living room. My breaths stuck in my lungs as I saw my papa sitting on his knees with joined hands and tears are running down from his eyes.

It looks like that he bagging for something from the man who is seating in front of him on a sofa chair while putting his both legs on the centre table, crossing them.

My visions are unable to look at his face as five black-suited men also standing behind him. I can only see his legs which are resting on the table.

By looking at all this my hands automatically came to my mouth and tears ran down from my eyes.

What is happening here? Why my papa is in this condition? I can't believe it. it must be some bad dream of mine. I should wake up.

" Papa," I said in my broken voice and ran to him as I realised that it's the reality.

I hugged him and after breaking the hug I hold his bruised face in my both trembling hands and said " what happened to you? why are you crying? Why are you kneeling in front of " my words stopped as I turned to say 'in front of him. But I couldn't say these words because there is seating a very handsome specimen with a clenched jaw and angry look in his eyes. His handsome features are not the things that stole my words, it's his dark scary aura that dared me to say anything.

By looking at his dark black with brown shade eyes and an electrical shiver ran down in my whole body giving birth to the goosebumps over my skin.