Cloud 9

Rachel's pov

We arrived home and Jemma went to fetch mum to help with getting me into the house.

"What happened to you?" she asked me.

"I'll tell you in the house, it's only a sprained ankle".

"Ok but I'll have to get you some ice to put onto if before you start telling me what happened".

"Ok mum".

Once I was seated and mum had put an ice pack on my ankle, I started my story.

"So you managed to get VIP tickets?" mum asked.

"Yes, and we were standing right at the front. The first song was "Falling for you" and Ross literally fell off stage during the song."

"He sang the rest of the song to Rachel" Jemma carried on for me. I guess I went to cloud 9 thinking about it all back in my mind because the next minute Jemma was snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh sorry I was thinking of Ross."

"Carry on" my mum said.

"The last song was "Say you'll stay" and he also sung that song to me. I think he didn't want me to leave".

"He probably didn't want the crowd to leave" my mum said, breaking my thoughts of him singing to me and me only.

"Maybe, but at the meet and greet when his eyes met mine they suddenly lit up" I told her.

"And when we were about to leave through the arena's doors Rachel nearly slipped on the wet floor" Jemma carried on for me again.

"But Ross caught me before I touched the ground. You now see, my ankle could have been worse? Or I could have hurt something else as well" I asked my mum, carrying on from Jemma.

"Yes" she told me. "But how did you get to the car?" she asked me.

"I'm getting to it" I said slightly annoyed.

"He then asked if I could walk, so I tried but couldn't. So he asked Jemma to fetch the car closer to the arena's doors. She went to get the car and Ross carried me over to a nearby chair".

"Okay" my mum said.

"While she was getting the car, Rydel came looking for Ross. Ross carried me bridal style to the car after Jemma had arrived back. After he put me down and buckled me in he asked me for my number".

"And you gave it to him?" she asked me.

"Yes of course I did, he even checked it to see if it wasn't a fake one by sending me a wink".

She was impressed but I'm not quite sure if I've got her approval on Ross yet.

Ross' pov

I was telling my brothers and Ratliff about Rachel slipping, Rydel was just listening cause she already knew.

"So you caught her just before she landed?" Ratliff asked me.

"Yes and she couldn't walk so I asked her sister to get the car closer to the doors. While she did I carried Rachel to a nearby seat. When Jemma, Rachel's sister came back, I carried Rachel to the car while Jemma was talking to Rydel. I put her down in the car and buckled her in".

"She sprained her ankle, Ross not her wrists" Rocky said.

"Yeah, whatever. I then asked her for her number."

"Way to go bro" Ryland said.

"After giving it to me she placed a kiss on my cheek. Is it wrong to ask a fan out?" I asked my brothers, Rydel and Ratliff.

Rydel: "No, I don't think so".

Riker: "Nah, ah".

Rocky: "If she's hot, no. If she's not hot then yeah".

Ryland: "Go for it bro".

Ratliff: "I wouldn't but then again if you're going out someone they have to support you so, go for it".

After I had my siblings including Ratliff's approval I knew what I had to do, ask Rachel out.

A/N

Sorry haven't uploaded in a while, nearly a week. But good news is there is another chapter on its way soon as well, maybe it'll be up tomorrow night. And to all my readers I live in the UK so I might spell some words differently to American readers.

Tell me what you think of the book so far and where do you come from?

Thank you for choosing to read my fanfiction.

Rhodd B-P : )