First date nerves - 8

Rachel’s pov

Remember the swimming competition I had with Ross? Well today was the day he was planning to take me out after I lost the bet, even though I think I got the better half. I still had no idea what Ross was planning but he told me to wear a swimming costume, so I put on a new bikini, not the same as what I wore the last time though, with a loose white top and short denim shorts on top to cover-up.

Riker’s pov

Ross was running around the house like a headless chicken, I don’t know why though. He had planned this perfect date, similar to what I would do. Speaking of planning dates, I want to take Jemma on one, she is just so beautiful. Whilst I was thinking of Jemma, Ross bumped into me in a state of panic.

“Whoa calm down bro she’ll love the date” I said to him, trying to calm my not so little brother.

“I can’t, what if she doesn’t like cliché dates?”

“She will, she literally fell for you in a cliché way. She slipped into your arms and before that you literally fell off stage for her” I said with a little chuckle.

“You know what Riker? You’re right. I’m gonna go change and then head out to get her.”

Ross’ pov

After Riker had calmed me down I went up to change. Rachel had texted me her address, I couldn’t wait to get there so all the way there I floored it. When I arrived I pulled up onto her drive and walked up to her door and knocked.

Jemma’s pov

I heard the door bell ring so I dashed to answer it, I opened the door to see Ross.

“Ross come in, Rachel won’t be long, in fact I’ll go tell her you’ve arrived.”

“Thank you.” Ross answered me back, he sounded worried, bless him. I’m sure whatever he has planned it will be amazing and Rachel will love it.

After I had ran upstairs I knocked on Rachel’s bedroom door. She had music blaring in her room, she does that whenever she in nervous about something, she listens to music. But this time it wasn’t R5 she was listening to, I guess it made it worse thinking she was about to go on a date with one of them. She didn’t hear me knock on the door so I opened it myself.

“Rachel!!!!!” I shouted.

“Oh my goodness, you scared me, I didn’t hear you knock.”

“That may be because of your loud music. Are you nervous?”

“No. Why would you say that?”

“Oh good, Ross is downstairs.”

“What? Oh, ok I might be a little nervous.”

“Yeah I kinda gathered you were. Look whatever Ross has planned I’m sure will be amazing.”

“You might be right.”

“Go downstairs and enjoy your date with Ross.”

“Thank you Jemma. You’re the best sister anyone could ask for.”

After that talk with Rachel, she walked downstairs to meet Ross. I followed and saw him give her a big bear hug when she arrived in the living room, their so perfect for each other and they haven’t started going out yet.

Sorry for the really long wait for this chapter, 3 weeks is a long time I know, I’m so sorry. But it’s here now, and I’m also sorry for the length of it, it’s not very long I just wanted to give you something. The next chapter in the process so won’t be long.

Rhodd B-P J