Two Girlfriends? - 14

Rachel's pov

After I turned around I saw the face to the unfamiliar voice. She was a young, blonde, thin pretty girl. I looked at Ross and he had the face of pure shock.

"Crystal?" Rydel asked breaking the silence.

"Yes, it's me. Surprised?" She answers Rydel, wrapping her arms around Ross' neck and kissing him on the cheek, Ross didn't try to stop her either.

I suddenly pipe up the courage to ask her who she is. "Hey, I'm sorry I have no idea who you are. Who are you? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, hey. I'm Crystal, Ross' girlfriend. Who are you?" She asks me.

"I'm Rachel, Rydel's friend."

"Oh right. Hey Rossy do you wanna go for a walk along the sea shore?" She asked Ross.

Ross hesitantly answered, "erm.....er.....sure?" He sort of answered as if he was asking a question.

Ross walked away with Crystal, his supposed girlfriend. The minute Ross and Crystal was far enough to not hear us I turned towards the others and asked them, "who in the hell was she?"

Rydel's pov

After Rachel asked us who Crystal was, none of us knew what to say. To be honest I, well none of us actually expected Crystal to come back. I came to a conclusion that I should probably say something.

"Look, Rachel, you shouldn't take this as a threat. Crystal was Ross' girlfriend 9 months ago. She left for Spain 9 months ago but before that she and Ross were together for 2 years. She left for an acting job to Puerto Rico 6 months before you and Ross meet each other. She left and they were happily together but she never contacted him once, while she was there. Ross assumed she had meet someone else and that she didn't want to be with him anymore." I told her.

"So you're telling me that Ross and Crystal never broke-up?" She asked me.

"Well, in a way, yes." I told her, I didn't know what else to say.

"Oh, I see" Rachel said before standing up and starting to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Riker asked her.

"Home" Rachel answered him back.

"No Rachel, don't go, it isn't what it looks like." I informed her.

"No Rydel listen, I need time to think about it, please?" she asked me.

I thought about it and answered her back, "alright, but please let one of us take you home."

"I'm fine I'll get a cab." She started to turn around and walk away again until Rocky insisted that he drove her home.

"Please let me drive you home, I insist. Your house is like a 30 minute walk from her it will only take a few minutes in the car."

"Ok, fine, you win, thanks Rocky, you're a real gentleman."

Rachel's pov

Rocky insisted on driving me home. To be honest I was pretty glad he was able to change my mind about taking a cab. I don't know where I would have found one or how to contact one; I didn't really want to call Jake, my limo driver, not when I'm sad anyway.

Ross' pov

After a while we made our way back towards the beach blanket and when we arrived I noticed that we were short of people, right then I noticed there were no sign of Rachel or Rocky.

"Hey, guys, where's Rocky and Rachel?" I asked them.

"Rachel wasn't feeling too well so Rocky took her home" Ryland answered my question.

"Let's go to your house Rossy, I'm dying to meet your parents again and have a catch-up with the rest of you guys."

"Let's." Rydel answered instead of me. I'm guessing she wanted to get out of this situation as bad as I do.

"I'll let Rocky know that we have left the beach and gone back home so that he doesn't come here and see that we have disappeared." Ratliff said whilst the rest of us were packing up the stuff that we brought with us.

Once we were all packed, we took the stuff up to the cars and I noticed that my car wasn't there. The next thing I know Rydel shouts at me, "hey, Ross, you gotta come with us, Rocky took your car keys and drove Rachel back to her house in your car."

"Oh, ok." I answered her back. We then all jamp into the van and Riker started to drive for home, Crystal followed us home in her car since she came here on her own.

Ryland's pov

I have no clue how Ross is gonna get out of this one. None of us expected Crystal to come back, especially to come back thinking Ross would take her back after she didn't contact him once whilst she was gone. I just hope Rachel is going to be ok and that Rocky is going to be able to comfort her because I could tell she was nearly in tears when she left, I think she didn't show it because she didn't want to seem weak. The car was still silence until Riker spoke up "what are you going to do about this Ross?" Riker asked him.

"What am I going to do about what?"

"Ross are you insane or blind?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He answered.

"You have no idea, do you?" Ratliff said.

"Ross, Rachel hasn't gone home unwell, she has gone home upset." Rydel told him.

"Upset about what?"

"Erm.... only the fact that your girlfriend has come home from Puerto Rico." I informed him.

"But Crystal isn't my girlfriend, she is."

"She has no idea that you still want to be with her, you did go for a walk with Crystal and you didn't stand up to introduce Rachel as your girlfriend when Crystal said she was." Riker told Ross.

"Look I will sort this out, somehow." Ross informed us.

"You betta." Rydel said. "I will not let Rachel be broken hearted because of Crystal."

"Neither will I, who do you think I am? I will sort this out." He continued to tell us.

I have no idea what's going to be of this and what will happen. Let's just wait and see, shall we?

That was chapter 14. I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm so sorry for the long wait but I have started University this September and now and there's a lot of work to write up essays. Once I finish and handed them in on the 7th I promise there will be another update before Christmas, possibly two updates.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for updates

Q: What do you think will happen between Ross and Rachel?

Q: What do you think will happen between Ross and Crystal?

Q: What do you think will happen between Rachel and Crystal?

Rhodd B-P :)