The Answer is ..... - 11

Pic - Rachel and Jemma's mountain house

Rachel's pov

It's been a while since I called Ross to invite him, his family and friends to come to Jemma and I's party but they still haven't arrived. Before I had any chance to think about where they must be their car pulled up and a convoy of cars behind them. I went to open the door for them to come in.

"Hey guys, welcome to our party, Jemma is somewhere in the house, you can go find her if you'd like." I told them as I pulled Ross away.

"What?" he asked me chuckling with that cute smile.

"How many people did you invite?" I asked him.

"Enough for you to have a good party. Why?"

"Nothing. Never mind let's go have fun."

We then went to look for everyone else. We found them in the living room chillin.

"Did everyone bring their swimming costumes?" Jemma asked everyone who came and they all shouted back yeses.

So it was now time to open the French doors out onto the garden. Jemma ran and did a cannonball into the pool. After that everyone jamp in after her, except for me. I went to put some tunes on so it could really feel like a party atmosphere. After I put some music on I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my body. The next minute I was lifted up and carried to the poolside where I was dropped into the water. But I made sure to grab onto the person's arm and pull them in with me. When my face came up from the water I looked to my left to find Ross and he had a big smirk on his face. I knew instantly that it was him that did it. So I did the only thing I could think of at the time, I splashed him with water.

"Hey, don't blame me. It was Rocky."

"Hey man it wasn't me and you know that. If you want to know how did it Rachel, go ask Rydel if you can see the video. She recorded the whole thing from when you were picked up, to when you splashed Ross in the face. Good job by the way" Rocky said.

"Thanks. And I already knew it was Ross by the smirk plastered on his face." I told Rocky.

Ross' pov

I know I said I would admire Rachel from afar but I just can't help myself, she is just so beautiful. I am really tempted to go and ask her again but I don't want to pressure her. It was starting to get cold outside in the pool, but we were on a mountain after all. We all decided to go inside and watch a movie in the living room, when Rachel lead us pass the living room and up the stairs. When Rachel opened the door you could see a cinema room. Everyone in the party was shocked, with their jaws to the floor. After the first movie had ended Rachel spoke.

"Ok Lynches. The last time we were at your house we got to pick the movie. So this time you get to pick which movie to watch. So which one would you prefer?"

"What movies do you have?" Riker asked.

"Every good movie ever made, we have stocked in our movie room, listed alphabetically. Name the movie and we'll probably have it." Jemma said.

Me and my family then had a decision to make. Riker, Rocky Ryland and Ratliff, yes Ratliff is part of our decision, suggested Woman in Black. But Rydel said "Naahhhh", I do agree with her though, I'm not a fan of scary movies. We ended up watching Mean Girls; funnily enough it was an ok film. We ended up watching Mean Girls 2 as well. Rachel stood up and went through the door. I ended up following her, she ended up in the kitchen.

"Hey watcha doing?"

"Making popcorn silly." She said back to me with that giggly voice.

"I'm sorry. Stupid question."

"No it's alright you didn't know. Why did you follow me?"

"I don't know. I...., I wanted to make sure you were ok. Are you?"

"Yes I'm fine. Thank you. Let's go back or they will be thinking where we are."

When we reached back to the cinema room with the popcorn, Rachel went to sit next to her best friends, which I think one of them was meant to go with her to our R5 concert.

"Ross." Rachel woke me up from my thoughts about her.

"Yeah."

"I want you to meet my best friends, Emily and Brandi. Emily was meant to come with me to the R5 concert but she was taken on a surprise holiday by her parents so Jemma ended up coming with me."

"Hey Ross, I'm a huge fan." Brandi told me.

"Thank you, Brandi"

"I'm sorry I should probably stop fangirling."

"No its fine, honestly Brandi" I told her.

The girls went back to sit on the floor but Rachel turned back and came to sit next to me.

"Hey. You ok?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm good. Are you ok?" She asked me as she shifted closer to me.

"I'm good thanks. You don't want to be sat with your friends?"

"No. I'm good where I am, thank you." she told me as she shivered.

"Your cold, come here." I said to her as I put my arm around her shoulders after I had grabbed one of the blankets off the floor that Jemma had brought into the room earlier.

"Thank you Ross."

"Your welcome."

After a while and more films, it was time to leave, the party was over. Our friends that me and my siblings invited had already left and Rachel and Jemma's friends had already left too. We stayed to help clean up after the party so that the two girls weren't left with all the mess to clean up in the morning.

"Hey guys could you perhaps stay with us the night. We are on our own and to be honest I'm a little scared." Jemma spoke up.

"Yes sure. We'll stay wont we guys." Riker said immediately. I have noticed Riker had become closer to Jemma throughout the party, I guess he really does like her.

After we had finished up tidy the house there was still the blankets to take down stairs into the living room, so Rachel and I took them down.

"Ross I have been dying to do this all night. Can I give you something?" Rachel asked me out of the blue.

"Yes sure. What's on your mind?"

The next thing I knew my lips were hooked with Rachel's. She kissed me. Does this mean that she wants to be my girlfriend?

"Come on Boyfriend. I need to take you to where you'll be sleeping with all the other boys while Jemma, Rydel and I will be sleeping in another room."

After she said that she dragged me up the stairs and towards a door where she kissed me again and left for her room with the girls. I opened the door and found myself in the guys' room. I went to sit on the bed where I found myself thinking of Rachel, aka, my girlfriend.

I'm super sorry for the long wait. I did a write my next chapter contest where the winner was Brandi. But unfortunately she was too busy to write the chapter. I hope you don't mind Brandi but I decided to name a character after you and I dedicate this chapter to you.

If you feel you could write a chapter for this story please feel free to contact me or comet in the section below.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Follow.

Rhodd B-P :)