My boyfriend, has another girlfriend - 15

Sorry for the really long wait for chapter 15. Uni keeping me busy.  So here goes chapter 15:-

Rachel's pov

So, I'm just lying here in my locked room, on my bed just crying into my pillow watching the tears dry on my pillow case. Why, you may ask? Because my boyfriend, has another girlfriend. I know that Rydel tried to explain to me that she had been to Puerto Rico and that she hadn't contacted Ross once whilst she was there. And that had made Ross think that she wasn't coming back, since she had been gone half a year and was only meant to have been away for 6 weeks. But it still doesn't stop it from hurting.

Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door distracting me from my thoughts. I dried my eyes, got up, walked to the door, unlocked it and opened the door, it was my sister. She was standing there with two spoons in one hand and a large tub of salted caramel ice cream.

"Riker texted me while I was at work and told me what had happened, I came here as soon as I could." Jemma said, starting up a conversation with me. "I brought you ice cream, your favourite."

"Thank you Jemma" I sobbed.

"I forgot to tell you mums coming home for a couple of days before going off to Paris." She informed me.

"Really?"

"Yes, she is. She'll be arriving tomorrow morning in LAX, her flight leaves tonight. Do you want to come pick her up with me?" She asked me.

"Yes I can't wait to see mom again. It's been 2 weeks since she went. I don't really want to see her going away again and especially all the way to Paris. She'll not only be going out of state, she'll be going out of the country."

"Great. Well, try and have a good night's rest. She'll be waiting for us to pick her up around about 10am."

"Ok, thanks." I answer her.

"Oh, and Rachel."

"Yes Jemma."

"Try not to think about Ross too much. I love you sis."

"Love you too, Jewels."

Crystal's pov

Being back in LA is so strange. It's been such a long time since I was last here. I made a huge mistake staying in Puerto Rico. Whilst filming the movie, I started to fall for my co-star and things got a little out of hand. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted. The only reason I have come back is because he dumped me. I don't like to be dumped, so I'm gonna show him what he missed out on. The first person I could think of that I could go straight back into a relationship with, was Ross.

"Hey mom, were back" Rydel suddenly hollered when we walked through the door into the house.

"Ok honey" Mrs Lynch answered back.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes, Rydel. What do you want?"

"You wouldn't believe who we met on the beach; we brought her home to come see you."

"I'm sorry hun, I couldn't hear you. What did you just say?" Stormie says walking into the room that we were all in. "Crystal?" she asks shocked the minute she sees me.

"Yes, it's me Mrs Lynch."

"Well, well, well. Hello there, where have you been?" she asked me.

"I...I've...I've been exploring Puerto Rico and the Spanish coasts."

"Why didn't you contact us? You've been away a long time."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for that. My phone broke and my access to my Facebook was blocked, for some reason."

"Oh right, well it's good to see you again." She turned towards the rest and spoke to Ross.

"Hey honey, how was Rachel today?" she asked him. Ugh I have got to get rid of her somehow if I'm to get everyone believing that I'm the one for Ross.

"Erm, she was ok. But she wasn't feeling well so Rocky took her home." He answered her back.

"Why did Rocky take her back home? Why didn't you?" Gee she has a lot of questions about her.

"Rossy could we go for a walk to the park?"

"Er...Yeah. Sure."

Rydel's pov

The minute Crystal and Ross walked through the door mom looked at us all confused.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on?"

"Mom, as I explained before, we met her on the beach. She came towards us and when we saw her, we were very surprised our self."

"Well why is she calling Ross, Rossy? Hasn't anyone told her that Ross has a girlfriend?"

"Erm...Ross didn't stand up for Rachel and tell Crystal that she is his girlfriend."

"So Crystal thinks Ross is single?" she asked me.

"Yeah, she does."

"Well someone has to tell her."

"I'm not sure if Ross wants to mom." Riker spoke up. "This is the second time that he's gone for a walk with Crystal."

"Ok, well we'll leave our noses out of it for now then. Things will make themselves clearer with time." Mom told us.

Rachel's pov

Today's the day that mom comes home so I woke up early. I'm so happy to be able to see her, I mean she goes away quite often and we're used to it. But with everything going on I just want to be around the people I love and who love me.

"Hey, Rachel?" Jemma suddenly shouted from somewhere in the house.

"Yeah. What do you want?" I shouted back at her, not knowing where she was.

Suddenly Jemma started walking round the corner in the bottom of the hallway. "Are you ready to go pick-up mom from the airport" she startled me.

"Yeah, sure. And Jemma, don't sneak up on me like that."

"I'm sorry baby sis" she came and hugged the life out of me.

"Jem...Jemma, I can't breathe!!!" I tried to tell her, she loosened her grip on me.

We got in the car and Jemma drove towards the airport. Before I had a chance to even think about it we were arriving at LAX Airport. We headed towards the arrival gate where mom would meet us at.