Sleepover? :)

Rydel’s pov

Jemma, Rachel, Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, Ratliff and I went up stairs to the viewing room where we have a mini cinema.

“What movie do you guys wanna watch?” I asked.

“Romeo and Juliet” Ross yelled.

“I think Jemma and Rachel should pick” Riker said.

“But I want Romeo and Juliet” Ross whined.

“Ross, let Jemma and Rachel pick” Riker said again.

“I’m fine with whatever” Rachel said.

“I’m good too” Jemma informed us. “Plus we don’t know which movies you have.”

Ross put in the DVD that he was so dying to watch then went to sit next to Rachel. Rachel snuggled in to his chest, so he put his arm around her.

Ross’ pov

It was barely half way through the film and Rachel was flat out asleep on my lap.

“Riker hand me that blanket” I whispered.

“Ok” he replied passing it to me. Rydel watched till the end of the film by which time I was struggling to stay awake, when she went to ask our parents for a sleepover.

“Please” Rydel asked fluttering her eyelashes no doubt.

“Fine” Mum answered as she always does.

I carried Rachel gently to my room and placed her on my bed since Jemma was already sharing with Rydel.

Rachel’s pov

I woke up with a crick in my neck and a Lynch in my face. He was already awake looking at me sleeping, I started to blush and he smiled. We all went down to go get breakfast and then Rydel decided me, Jemma and her were going to the mall. I went back upstairs with Rydel and Jemma to get ready. She gave us new toothbrushes to brush are teeth since we didn’t come here planning to stay the night, she also lent us hairbrushes. When we were ready Rydel got her purse and car keys and we headed for the mall.

Rydel’s pov

I dragged Rachel and Jemma into my favourite store, Forever 21. “Hey guys look at this dress, ain’t it gorgeous? I’m gonna go try it on.” I said excitedly. I walked out of the dressing room in the dress to show it to Rachel and Jemma.

“Wow that dress looks amazing on you” Rachel said. I think Jemma was gob smacked because she stood there not saying anything.

“I guess it looks ok?” I asked them.

“Are you kidding its awesome” Jemma finally said.

“Oh Rachel I’m so happy to see you here, I’ve got something to ask you.” An employee yelled across the shop to Rachel.

“Oh hey Nick, what did you wanna ask me?” Rachel asked him.

“Who’s your friend?” he inquired Rachel.

“Is that what you had to ask me? And this is Rydel. Rydel this is Nicholas but I call him Nick” she said.

“Hey Nicholas, I’m Rydel.”

“Oh please call me Nick. And Rachel I needed to know where to put the manikin with the new dress that came in yesterday.” Nick asked Rachel holding a manikin with the same dress I was wearing on it. What puzzled me was why he asked Rachel where to put a manikin in a shop he works in.

“Erm, I want that dress front and centre of the shop window please” she asked him.

“Of course. I’ll see you girls later” he said before he left. She told him where to put the dress like she worked here herself but he was assistant manager, after him you get manager, but she couldn’t be his manager. Could she? I dropped it because she didn’t say anything else about it.

Rachel’s pov

After visiting many shops later Rydel decided we should go back to the Lynch’s and hangout with the boys a bit.

When we arrived the boys were laid out on the couches.

“Hey guys were home” Rydel yelled.

“Oh my goodness, looks like you bought the whole mall and that’s mostly Forever 21” Riker said.

“Well you know it’s my favourite shop” she told him.

“I’m bored” Ross whined.

“Who’s up for a Truth or Dare game?” Rocky asked tapping his fingertips together mischievously.

“How old are you?” Rydel asked him.

“18, how old are you?” he sassed back.

“Never mind, I’m up for a game, girls?” she asked looking at me and Jemma.

“Sure” Me and Jemma said at the same exact time.

“Wow” everyone else in the room said.

Rocky started the game by asking Ratliff, Truth or Dare?

“Truth”

“Oh wimp” Rocky said. “Erm, do you like Rydel?”

 “Of course I like Rydel”.

“No like, like Rydel?” Rocky clarified.

Ratliff pauses. “N…no” Ratliff answered stuttering but quickly asked Ross, Truth or Dare?

“Dare” Ross said daringly.

“Oh no he didn’t” Riker said.

“Kiss Rachel” Ratliff said.

Oh no, here is the moment. He starts leaning in, but he stopped and turned to Ratliff.

“You can’t make us kiss we barely know each other.” He protested.

“It’s ok Ross” I informed him.

“Are you sure Rachel?” He asked me.

“Yes.” He started to lead in again but this time he didn’t stop. When our lips connected it felt like magic. It ended sooner than I wanted it to.

It was soon time for Rydel to ask a question because Ross asked her Truth or Dare?

“Rachel, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth” I said cowering out of taking another dare since I shared one with Ross, but I don’t regret it.

“Do you have any connections with Forever 21 and if so what is it?”

“Erm…” I paused not wanting them to know I was probably richer than them. “Can I have another question?” I asked her.

“You picked Truth the only way out is Dare” she told me.

“Fine, I’ll stick with the truth.” I paused again before looking at Jemma, she nodded so I let it all out, kind of. “I’m the shop manager at the store in the mall. I’m also a model, modelling Forever 21 clothing lines.”

“Wow” everyone said except for Jemma obviously.

“That not all, our mum is the owner of the whole company” Jemma told them about mom, which I’m not sure was the best decision. 

Sorry for the long wait, been busy with school work. Don't know when next chapter will be up. Hopefully soon, still writing it though. If you have any ideas please don't hesitate and comment or contact me. Thank you.

Rhodd B-P :)