A date with Ross - 9

Rachel's pov

I looked at the floor and started to play with my charm bracelet that Jemma gave me, she has a matching one, I do that whenever I get nervous I guess I'm like Maddie (from Liv and Maddie, Disney Channel).

"Hi, are you ready to go?" Ross asked me.

"Yeah. Could you tell me where we're going?"

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'. "The only thing I'll tell you is it's gonna be pretty warm there."

"Okay, just let me go grab some water bottles to take with us then."

"Oh, there is no need for that. I've got a load in the car. You ready to go?" He asked me again.

"Yeah I guess I am then. See ya later Jemma."

"Yeah, okay. Have fun. Oh, Ross."

"Yeah" He answered Jemma back.

"I want her home by 10pm. Moms not home, she's gone to New York for a couple nights and I'm in charge."

"I'll get her home by 10pm, you have my word."

.....................................................................................................

(In Ross' car)

We were on our way to wherever Ross was taking me. The car was quite but it wasn't an uncomfortable quietness. Suddenly Ross spoke up.

"So why has your mum gone to New York?"

"Oh, it's where the headquarters are based for her company, Forever 21. She has to check up on the financials and designs for new clothing every once in a while. She spends most of her time there. She has asked a couple times if we wanted to move there that it would be more efficient with her work and I could transfer to another store in New York. But me and Jemma have refused, we like it here."

"Good or otherwise I wouldn't have met you, if you had moved to New York." He is so sweet, he says the kindest things to me and were not even together, yet.

After talking for a while Ross had pulled up in a parking space in the car park he had just turned into.

"Were going to the beach?" I asked Ross excitedly.

"Noooo, I just parked near the beach for fun. We're going bowling." He answered back sarcastically with a smirk on his face. I giggled. "I love the sound you make when you giggle."

"Thanks" I said, blushing.

He got out of the car and ran to my side of the car to open the door for me. "Thank you" I said in the best British accent I could do.

"Your welcome, my lady" he mimicked my accent.

He walked me to a spot where a blanket was laid out on the sand and a picnic basket nearby.

"When did you set this up?" I asked confused because he had been with me this whole time.

"I had Rydel come set up for me while I picked you up. I told her what I needed doing and she was willing to help me."

Ross' pov

After we ate what I had packed in the picnic basket I decided to take her on a walk across the sea shore. I stood up and reached out for her hand, she gladly put it in mine and I pulled her up.

"Where are we going?" she asked me.

"For a little walk."

"Okay."

We were walking down the shoreline and the next minute she leaped and jamp into my arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"A crab pinched my feet." She answered. I just had to giggle. "Don't laugh, it's not funny, it hurts."

"Would it be better if I kissed it?"

"Mabey" Rachel answered back with a smile on her face. I kissed her foot.

"Is it better now?" She nodded her head. "Come on" I said.

"Where are we going now?" she asked again.

"Surfing."

"I don't know how to surf. And plus you don't have a board."

"Yes I do and I'll teach you how to surf."

"I don't have a board."

"Don't worry I asked Rydel to bring hers for you. Now come on, the boards are down there" I said pointing to where the two boards were.

We walked down to the boards. I taught her the basics that she needs to know on the sand then I took her into the water leaving my board on the beach for now. I held onto her board whilst she climbed onto it. I asked her to paddle, she did as told and she was riding the waves in a matter of minutes later. And let me tell you she was pretty damn good too, she was like a natural. We rode the waves together for a really long time.

We came back to the seashore after a bit of surfing.

"Ross can we go pick up some sea shells? I wanna remember this date because it is our first date."

"Yeah sure."

After picking some seashells it was time that I took her back home.

We reached her driveway. "Rachel, I've got a question to ask you before you go inside."

"Yeah what is it? Go ahead."

"Rachel I've really enjoyed taking you on a date. Rachel will you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?"

"Ross I'm flattered, I don't know what to say....."

Well that was the date if you have any suggestions on where to take Rachel and Ross next, leave comments for me or massage me. Having a bit of a writer's block.

Will Rachel say yes? Or no?

Thank you for reading, remember the comments and don't forget to vote if you like what you read. I would love to know who my reader are so leave comments.

Rhodd B-P :)