Love at first song

Jemma’s pov

We arrived at the gates but me and Rachel needed to go buy tickets, let’s just hope they haven’t sold out yet. When we arrived at the ticket booth I asked the man for two tickets to the R5 concert.

“Here you go two tickets to the concert” he answered back.

Rachel was asking really loudly in my ear if they still had VIP tickets left, so I thought we won’t lose anything by asking.

“Hello sir, could you tell me if there are any VIP tickets left? Please” I asked nicely. He went somewhere and then came back after a few minutes.

“You’re in luck my friend there are only two left, do you want them?”

“Yes please, thank you”.

We paid for the VIPs and carried on through the doors into the arena.

Rachel’s pov

I was so happy that we had been able to get tickets at the very last minute, especially getting the VIP ones.

The crowd was ecstatic, the lights started to flash. The next minute R5 started singing “Falling for you”.

Ross’ pov

The crowd started going crazy, they started chanting “R5, R5, R5” after “We are family” song had finished playing. The lights went on and we walked onto the stage. The first song was “Falling for you”.

Whilst in the middle of singing “Falling for you” I tripped over a wire and fell into the crowd, I looked to my right and standing there was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was perfect. I ended up singing the rest of the song to her, since I did literally fall for her.

“...I’m not going anywhere, you can change your hair five times a week, you can change your name, get a little bit crazy, you can dance in the rain, rockin’ second-hand chic, but I live for the day that I’m calling you baby, cause I’m falling for you, for everything that you do, baby I’m falling for you, you might be crazy but baby I’m falling for you...”.

By the end of the song I had her smiling from ear to ear, not that she wasn’t before but, she looked like she was blushing.

Rachel’s pov

Oh my goodness he just sang to me, I’m blushing but I hope he can’t see it.

After a few songs later my sister tried telling me something but I told her I couldn’t hear her.

“They aren’t that bad, in fact they are really good, sis. Also if I would have known the bassist was this handsome I would have listened to them sooner” she told me a little louder. I wanted to laugh, when she finds someone she likes in a band she always gets a little obsessed with them after.

Ross’ pov

It was coming up to the last song, but I didn’t want that gorgeous girl to leave, therefore I went up to Riker and asked him if we could sing “Say you’ll stay” as our last song.

“Is there any particular reason as to why you want to sing that song? Bro” he asked me.

“Why do you ask that?” I asked him back.

“No reason just that you sang the entire first song to one girl and you’ve been looking at her throughout the concert. But sure we’ll sing that song, you tell the others that were swapping songs”

“Okay, thanks Bro” I went to tell everybody else, they were confused but after I told them about the girl they understood.

Rachel’s pov

They sang “Say you’ll stay” as their last song, and I think I know why, he was looking at me throughout the whole song. I don’t think he wanted me to go.

Tell me what you think of chapter 3.

See you all at the next chapter.

Rhodd B-P : )