"Az..." I call and she looks up at me. "I don't think I can... I can't do this, not while you're like this."

"Don't worry about me" she says and I feel her lips on my neck.

"But Az..." My words are cut off when she grips me in her hand and strokes me with her fingers, she's not playing fair. I prop myself up with my elbow and she keeps stroking me, I can't even keep my eyes open.

"You need to stop." I tell her after gathering every ounce of self control I have. I stop her fingers with my hand and when I look up at her, she has an unreadable expression. It's a mixture of disappointment, frustration and anger.

"What's wrong?" She questions me

"Nothing... It's just... It doesn't feel right." I say and she tries to push me off. "Az wait..." I beg, pinning her down.

"I'm not going to force you to do what you don't want to" she snaps.

"It's not like that..."

"I understand... I just wanted to get my mind off things for a little bit but I understand if you do not want to. I'll just go down and get a bottle of whiskey or something." She says and tries pushing me off again but I still hold her down. I would rather do what she wants me to than to have her drink again... Even if it doesn't feel right.

"No... Hold on.''

"What the hell is your problem?" She frowns and I silence her with a my lips on hers. She gasps in suprise but goes along with me. My lips move to the nape of her neck and she moans as I suck on the region just below her ear. I am not sure of what I'm doing but the beautiful soft noises falling from her lips encourage me further. She presses my palm against her chest and I look down at her as I untie the straps of her bathrobe. She takes her bottom lip between her teeth as I open it up.
It's a alluring sight, I scan the view from the swells on her chest down to the tattoo on her groin. She observes me as I take in what I have beneath me. She takes my hand in hers again, pressing them against her breast. I take over, knitting one of them with my hand while I take the other in my mouth, teasing the sensitive tip with my tongue.

"Oh my" she purrs and I feel her hands on my head, rubbing my scalp slowly. I use my other hand to explore the rest of her soft body till I feel her small hands on mine again. I look up at her and then down to our joined hands as she guides them down between her legs.

"Touch me Kacely... Please" she begs and the fear of my inexperience takes over.

Lord Jesus.

"I don't know what to do." I confess, the situation is so awkward and awfully uncomfortable but I would be lying if I say I don't want to.

"Just do what you think you should." She says.

"That's the problem, I don't know what I think I should do." I point out and she huffs frustratedly.

"You've never touched a girl before?" She knows the answer to that already, so why is she asking?

"You'll literally just have to move your fingers up and down, in and out... The basics. God Kacely, haven't you even ever watched Fifty Shades of Grey or something?"

I have actually, with Henry but I looked away during every sex scene because they made me uncomfortable and also because I don't agree with the whole pain and pleasure thing.

Instead of explaining myself, I look down as my fingers graze the slightly hairy area till my thumb slowly rubs up and down the wet line before pressing in. She arcs her back and whimpers while I repeat the act and replace my thumb with my index and middle fingers, swiping up and down. Instinct takes over and I twirl my fingers inside her before pumping them in and out.