Chapter Four - Lucy Heartfillia, The Celestial Mage

I'm back! And this time, we get to see a little action with "You Know Who." *Cough* *Lucy* *Cough*.  All rights go to Hiro Mashima. Enjoy~

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"This is awkward," Lucy thought while girls from the guild surrounded her. "What's your magic?" One of them asked. "Umm." Lucy replied while scratching her head. "How old are you?" Another one asked. "Well?" Lucy answered while looking down. "Hey, would you look at that, she has a gold guild mark on the backside of her right hand!" Another girl said.

"Do you have a boyfriend? You look like you do.'' Another girl asked. "ABSOLUTELY NO-" Lucy shouted but didn't get to finish because someone dragged her out of the circle. 

"Oi!" Lucy yelled while looking up but stopped. "Oh, it's you." she said calmly. "What do you mean, "It's you?" I'm not "you", I'm Natsu Dragneel!" Natsu replied while pointing a thumb to him. 

"Oh, is that so." Lucy said while walking away. "Hey! Hold on a second!" Natsu shouted as he ran after her. "Geez, can't this guy just leave me alone?" Lucy thought.

She turned to see him stopping in front of her. "Do you need something?" Lucy asked while glaring at him. Natsu gulped and took out a sheet of paper, "Let's go on a job together. You, Me, and Happy." Natsu said while grinning widely.

Lucy's eyes widened when she saw a flash of Faust grinning. "NO!" She screamed while clutching her head. The guild stopped what they were doing and looked at Lucy with shocked expressions. "Oi! Lucy! What happened?!" Natsu asked worried.

Lucy's eyes were covered by her bangs as her breathing slowed. "Natsu is not him... Natsu is Natsu..." She thought while breathing heavily. Lucy took in a shaky breath. 

"Hey Lucy are you alright?" Natsu asked, hand reaching to pat her shoulder. Lucy snapped out of it and smacked his hand away, "Don't act buddy buddy with me like you know me, Dragneel." Lucy said coldly while glaring at Natsu. "This goes to all of you in the guild as well, so don't bother me." She said while walking out of the guild doors. 

"Wow, that was harsh." Gray said while walking up to Natsu. "I agree." Erza said appearing magically next to Gray. "Aye." Happy said sadly while landing on Natsu's head. Natsu didn't say anything as he watched Lucy walk away from the guild.

Time Skip: One Week Later

Lucy was sitting alone at the bar in Fairy Tail while thinking about what happened with White Halo. "I need to stop thinking about that. Let me just go on a job to clear my head." Lucy thought while getting up to walk to the request board. 

—-

Little did she know, she was being watched by four people sitting at a table not so far from the request board. "Ne, Natsu~ she's going to the request board." Happy whispered to Natsu. "Ah, I see that Happy." Natsu replied while staring intensely at Lucy.

"I wonder what kind of job she's going to do, you know, since it's her first one here." Gray replied bored. "I don't think it would be anything too dangerous." Erza said while eating her strawberry cake. 

—-

Lucy looked at the request board and skimmed through the requests, she easily found one to her liking and took it off the board to bring it to Mirajane. "Oi, Mirajane, I'll be taking this one, alright?" Lucy asked Mirajane while showing the request to her. 

"Sure, be safe~." She replied. With that, Lucy walked out of the guild doors, "Hmm, slaying a beast that is rampaging in a village for 1,000,000 jewels huh?" Lucy said out loud as she walked to the train station. "This should be easy." Lucy said happily while grinning.