Chapter Ten - Reunited

I'll just skip introductions, (School is Evil) Sorry for no update. All rights go to Hiro Mashima, Enjoy~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zyra laughed maniacally as the group of Fairy Tail Wizards fell to the ground with blades of shadow pinning them down. "AHAHAHAHA, You actually thought that you had a chance against me?" Zyra asked while smirking.

"Shut your yapping, psychopath!" Natsu yelled as he struggled against the restraints. Zyra stared at the pink haired mage and slowly smiled, which made the group shiver.

"I just thought of a brilliant plan!" Zyra exclaimed excitedly. "Let's play a game!" The group all looked at her with wide eyes. "We're not going to play games with you. You freak!" Gray yelled.

"Don't worry i'm just going to bend the rules a little." Zyra said with her hands on her hips. "I'll use my magic to bring you all to a playing field and each one of you will be fighting a copy of me. Whoever fights and wins against the real me, you all will automatically win and I will tell you everything I know. See? Simple."

"What makes you think that we would play your little game with you?" Lucy spat angrily. Zyra smirked, "Cause if you don't, I can just simply choose one of you and have a fun game of choose your torture." The group looked at each other with worry in their eyes and nodded slightly, silently agreeing to the terms of the game.

"Let's get started!" Zyra yelled as she teleported each mage to a magic space.

------

Lucy looked around and as far as she could tell, she was alone in some sort of doll house looking place. "Hello? Natsu, Happy! Everyone?" Lucy called out as she searched desperately for her friends.

"You do know it's just me and you right?"

Lucy turned around swiftly to find Zyra sitting on top of a giant stuffed teddy bear. "Are you a copy or are you the real thing?" Lucy asked the black-haired girl while narrowing her eyes. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." She smirked.

Lucy pulled out Taurus's and Scorpio's key. "I Open Thee, Gate of the Bull, Taurus!" Lucy exclaimed as Taurus appeared at her side. "Your nice body is looking as nice as ever Lucy!" He exclaimed with hearts in his eyes.

Lucy sighed, "Taurus, we have an enemy." She said as she pointed at Zyra. He turned around and flared his nose, "How dare you mess with Lucy's nice body! You will pay!" Taurus yelled as he charged at Zyra with his giant ax.

Zyra laughed and jumped down from the bear to intercept the charging bull, and while Zyra was busy with Taurus, Lucy took the chance to concentrate her magical energy into Scorpio's key and it grew into a keyblade.

Lucy charged at the girl with Scorpio's keyblade in hand, "Sand Buster!" she roared. Zyra glanced in Lucy's direction before smirking. Lucy yelped in surprise when the attack hit Taurus instead and not Zyra. "I thought you loved your Spirits, guess the info we gathered about you was wrong." Zyra said sarcastically. 

"Lucy, I'm sorry I couldn't stay and help any longer." Taurus said as he disappeared back into the spirit world. "Taurus!" Lucy shouted. "You fiend, what did you do?!" She demanded from the short haired mage. 

"What? Me? What makes you think that I did that?" Zyra mocked. "Because I wouldn't attack my own spirits like that!" Lucy yelled angrily. "Are you sure about that?" She asked. "GAH, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" Lucy snapped and mindlessly charged at the laughing girl in anger.