She turns to Demi, "Demi, Wilmer loves that you always think about your relationship and put it first in your decisions and actions. He loves your brain, your smile, and your beauty. He appreciates that you are sometimes a bit to handle and a challenge. He likes that you can be silly. He loves your emails and texts. He loves your cooking. He loves your kisses. He just really loves you!"

Then she turns to the couple in general, "You both look to a shared future that includes raising a happy healthy family. You will have a rich, fun life today; going out to California restaurants, hanging out with family, relaxing at home in front of the TV, singing and dancing. Demi will do the singing, and Wilmer will do the dancing I imagine. The years will come and go and you won't take each other for granted. You will laugh a lot, you will be the best parents you can be, you will grow older, and you will grow wiser together. It's a good story, and the ending is not in sight."

After this Amber reads a short poem and Ed Sheeran sings. There are the Christian vows where they get officially married. This is the part where most would be drawn in but I could care less. All I could feel was this gut wrenching sadness and I couldn't help but want to use. I feel guilty because it is supposed to be a happy and romantic day. I used to be a romantic. I used to be the type of person who would be happy and even cry at events like this. Obviously that person is long gone.

Soon the ceremony is over and pictures start. I hate photo shoots so much. You have to stand still and awkwardly wait until they need you. Everyone was ushered out quickly after the wedding for the good pictures, but I'm pretty sure Al, Ricky, Justin, and Jessie are all hanging in the back of the cathedral. The photos I was put into were Demi's family from both sides and the bridal party. As I'm about to walk to the back of the church to find my friends I am called back over.

I sarcastically say, "Did I blink or something?" as I'm walking back over to the alter. Dianna tells me to come into the shot, which was weird. I was getting in the picture with Demi, Eddie, Dianna, Maddie, Dallas, Nick, and Wilmer. I get another weird feeling in my chest, but this time a good one. It's like I'm being accepted. I am being accepted into this family they've formed.

After all the photos are finally complete 45 minutes later it is time for us to go to the reception. It is at a fancy golf club. On the way over we ride in the limo and are immediately taken through a back entrance to wait for when they announce us. As we are waiting, they are serving some foods, including jumbo shrimp. When I say this shrimp is big, you have no idea. It is honestly the size of my hand. As I'm talking to Dallas and holding Lauren I feel such a desire to eat some. On the other hand, I so don't want this dress to pop open. I'm going to be eating a lot later so I decide against it. The prime rib and lobster better be worth it.A little bit later I see Amber having to take Bri away from the Shrimp because she too was fascinated and wouldn't stop eating. This made me laugh and tell Dallas and Nick a story from my aunt's wedding.

"You know how I was the flower girl at my aunt's wedding?"

They both nod, "Well they had the wedding reception in Newport, a wealthy and beachy place. Because of this, their shrimp was just as big as these if not bigger. Well, I love seafood as you also know. With this, I wouldn't stop eating them so my dad took them away because we were being announced soon. After that I was being my sneaky child self and took a bunch from the plate. Right after that though, we were being announced. Not wanting to be caught, I put them all in my mouth and walked in looking like I had a bunch of bubble gum in my mouth."

Dallas and Nick are in tears of laughter as I finish my story and the wedding planner comes over to us telling us we are about to enter. I give Lauren to Maddie and grab onto Zane's arm. The music starts with Crazy In Love by Beyoncé. As one of Demi's wedding presents Simon called in a few favors and got Beyoncé to perform live. Craziness in my eyes!The whole bridal party danced to this song before it changed over to Drunk In Love for the parents which was hysterical to see them dance. Demi and Wilmer's grandparents also danced for that which made it even better. Lastly was Love On Top which Demi and Wilmer came out on. They were adorable as well.

Next is the first dance, which was to another Beyoncé song, this being When I First Saw You from Dream Girls. For this, Nick sang for Jamie Fox. Weird thought, but it worked! It was super adorable and I cried some more. What really got me though was the father-daughter dance. This being, Because You Loved Me. I always get upset when I hear the song in the first place. This was the song played over and over again at my grandfather's wake which was super emotional. When they asked for fathers and daughters to get up it was sad for me. Looking at Aris with her dad David, Nick dancing with Lauren which was adorable enough, Kevin with Alena, Wilmer's father with his two sisters, Dallas and Maddie eventually went to them and they danced, Kanye with North, Scott with Penelope, Jay Z with Blue, and Selena with her step-father Brian. Eventually however, Justin gave me this look, and got up to dance with me. We made a silent agreement we would do the same for the mother-son dance.

This was also emotional. It was Whitney Houston's Greatest Love of All. I have to admit, I was really impressed with Beyoncé's performance. After it was all done and over with it was time for food which I think everyone appreciated. At my table were Braedon, Aris, Jessie, Justin, Al, and Ricky. Al and I didn't talk when I first sat down during Demi and Wilmer's first dance so we finally got to communicate.

As the appetizers got going Al looked at me and gives a kiss on the cheek, putting his arm around me. He says, "You have no idea how unimaginably beautiful you look, do you?"

I roll my eyes and nod, "I have to admit I do look good in blue."

We both laugh. The toasts then start. Eddie quickly begins with a welcome toast, thanking everyone for coming. After appetizers, which were a seafood salad, came the speeches. Marissa went first saying how much Demi's life has changed since Wilmer came into her life. Then Columbus spoke, telling a story of how they first met. How Wilmer was a player turned to a devoted boyfriend. Various other people spoke including; Nick, Matthew, Demi's parents, Wilmer's parents, Ashton, Dallas.

The main course is served and I had a prime rib, and also a fancy lobster macaroni. Soon the dance floor opens up. All of us have fun, even getting my brother who is not a dancer up. Eventually my withdrawal came up way too strong, and after the cake I wanted to purge or something because of how full I felt. It made me want to run to the bathroom, but I was also afraid of someone noticing me leaving. The cutting of the cake was adorable though. They both had bibs, because they knew it would turn into a blood bath.

As I am about to go to the bathroom for the dirty deed which I decided to take my chance on, I realize I left my coke in the preparation room's bathroom at the hotel. Luckily that was just for today's usage so no one will ever find it that I care about but still.I see someone that will definitely get me my hook up. Selena had been dating that DJ guy named Zedd, for a while; but they broke up so Demi reluctantly let Justin Bieber into the wedding, as her date as well as Miley. From my understanding Selena got 100% clean and sober so Demi is slowly letting her back in her life.

I go up to Justin as he is at the bar and introduce myself. "Hi I'm Jessy."

After checking me out, Justin says charmingly, "Hi I'm Justin," with that he stuck out his hand and I shook it.

We make small talk for a bit, and as I grew impatient from my true meaning I quickly whisper in his ear, "Do you have anything on you to relax me a bit?"

He rolls his eyes but nods.

We go outside and he gives me a pill. I take it, and I feel better instantly. He tells me it's Molly. I feel euphoric and go back inside after giving him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. When I go back inside, all of my bad feelings go away and I dance with everyone having the best time in the world. Even at the memorial dance for all the loved ones that have passed, to Angels Among Us, I still wasn't that emotional. I finally had tears of not sadness, but just specialness unlike any other thus far.

Beyoncé got up to perform again for the bouquet toss, and sang Single Ladies. Jessie caught the bouquet which was cute and somewhat surprising. I really hope above all things that she doesn't end up with my brother. It would just be awkward, but who knows. After that was It's Getting Hot In Here for the garter song, and Nick sang that one. Joe actually caught that one which was hot! I was simply happy that there were good moments mixed in with all my bad feelings today. Maybe I won't feel so terrible when I think back on today.