𝑆𝑖𝑥

I wake up to an empty bed slowly lifting my head up with my eyes still half shut. I groan rolling over for a second throwing my arm over my eyes before sitting up letting my arm slip to my side. I get out of bed slowly dragging myself to the bath room. I look at myself in the mirror stretching laying my arms back to my side I grab my hair brush and get all the knots out then brushing my teeth. I leave the bathroom heading to the living room seeing baylen watching tv with his arms stretched along the back of my couch.

"Oh morning" he smiles before standing up and walking to me. "Sleep well?" he ask.

"Yeah just fine" I throw my hand in his face pushing him away. He scoffs flipping me off with his long ass finger.

"Oh you wanna fuck me?" I say placing a hand on my chest winking at him.

"Sure" he shrugs turning around making me pretend gag at him.

"Well don't get your hopes up, because it'll never happen." I say as I walk to the kitchen pulling out my delicious box of lucky charms from the cabinet. I grabbed a bowl as well with the milk and a spoon. Pouring the cereal in then the milk, cause if you do it the other way you are weird. I take the bowl into my hands before turning around to eat it being met face to face with a tall handsome man in front of me. "Why hello." I smile at him.

"Are you going to offer me some as well?" He scoffs putting his hands on the counter behind me blocking me in.

"No." I smirk up at him. "If you want some get it yourself." I say putting a spoon full of cereal in my mouth.

"Fine." He groans moving grabbing a bowl and pouring him some cereal as well.

After a bit we finished our cereal and I decided we should go do something. "We should go to a random store and play loud ass sounds on the speakers for no reason." I say out loud hoping Baylen will say ok since I've seen him do it a couple times.

"Actually I was thinking we should go to a campus and just start acting like we have beef with random people." He says rubbing his chin with the tips of his fingers acting as if he could ever grow facial hair. Although he has before.

"You know what I have a great idea we should go to a random campus and act like we have beef with people." I say jumping up with my arms out.

Baylen turns to me with a wide smile "Fuck yeah we should that sounds fun."

We both nod walking off to get ready for the day. As we finished up it was around 10:24Am so we decided to head off to his house and pick up dizzydyll,peej,Kyle, and last but not least Isabella. Once we get there we explain everything and head off. We arrive at the campus getting set up for the jokes. We didn't feel the need to record it because we just all wanted to have a fun day without cameras. We were in the back of the van as I was giving him a blue Hawaiian shirt to put on then turning around leaning over the seats to grab the chad shades but as I was about to turn around I was grabbed by the hips being pulled into Baylen's lap.

"What are you doing?" I put an eyebrow up at him.

"Your ass was in my face so it was either smack it, push you forward over the seats, or be nice and just pull you in my lap. And I chose to pull you in my lap cause I am a good gentleman." He says raising his head up proudly. I just turn my body a little and put the shades on him.

"If I was you I would have shoved me" I lean in kissing him feeling his lips curve into a smile. I then crawl over the seats and as I was doing so he took my advice pushing me to where I was now laying in the floor board stuck. He laughs really hard crawling over the seats making me flip him off. He pulls me up and we get out of the van. "Alright he is all douched up" I tell everyone and they all nod. Some time went by where people just ignored him so I decided to step in making him go back to the others.