Twelve

NSFW in this chapter!! It's near the end so read carefully!

"What should we do today" I yawn as I walk out of Baylens room seeing everyone finally home sitting on the couch watching tv.

"We could film another video, why don't we go to universal?" Baylen says pushing himself up off the couch and everyone nods in agreement.

"I think universal would be a lot of fun" Isabella say clapping her hands together in excitement, she's never been before so I feel her excitement from the first time I got to go.

"Well if we are going to go we should start getting ready" dizzy says standing up heading towards his room so does Peej and bella. While I head back to Baylens room throwing on some skinny jeans and one of his shirts. He walks in and immediately start to undress.

"Eww I don't want to see you naked" I joke pretending to cover my eyes.

"Cmon you know you like this sexy body" he says sliding his hands down his body jokingly.

"Yeah I do" I look up for a second before looking back at him. He puts on some gray shorts and his Baylen Levine hoodie. Leaving to the restroom. I walk in too pushing him out of the way so I can brush my teeth. After I'm done I put it back on the side of the sink while Baylen stands there with his hand on his hip giving me a dirty look. "Sorry I needed to brush my teeth" I say as I grab the hairbrush and brush my hair. He finally walks back over and finish's getting ready himself before we both walk out and pack some backpacks for Orlando.once we were all ready we were on are way. We began to film in the car.

"Morning guys we all just woke up and decided we wanted to go to universal so we are on are way to Orlando right now. It's about 1pm right now so we won't arrive till 7pm because Katrina decided to sleep in late." He jokes making me roll my eyes.

"Well it's actually not her fault it's just we didn't come up with idea until she woke up" Isabella comes up beside me trying to defend me.

"Thank you" I say huffing pinching Baylen in the side.

"Oww" he starts to laugh taking the camera and shoving in my face to upset me.

"Stop you know how I feel about cameras" I punch him in the gut and he lets out a puff of breath do too the force taking the camera out of my face finally. But he's soon to bonk me upside the head with the camera handing it back to Lukas. "You know you really aren't the coolest sometimes?" I tease.

"You know I really don't give two shits?" He says wiggling his eyebrows at me making me scoff. Lukas soon turns off the camera after we film a little only to film the road and stuff every now and then. But after a bit we Finally arrive at the hotel of hard rock. We all get out and start grabbing are stuff and while Baylen walks around the car Peej comes up and smacks the shit out of Lukas's ass. "Man he's just trying to unload are stuff and we are over here smacking his ass" Baylen says laughing really hard.

"How would you like me to smack the shit out of you?" Isabella says to Peej grabbing ahold of his arm them walking inside hand in hand making me smile at her happiness with him.

"Alright let's go check in" Baylen say turning around to walk in so I take the opportunity to jump on his back, thankfully he catch's me jumping up to adjust me on his back. I wrap me arms around his neck kissing his cheek a few times making him smile. He turns his head and kisses me before he checks us all in. We make are way to the rooms him still carrying me while Lukas films everything.

"Hey make sure my butt looks good in that" I say in a joking way making Baylen instantly remove his arms from my legs to cover my butt making me squeeze him with my legs so I don't fall.