Eleven

Me and Baylen had decided to go to the fair in Atlanta city. It was just a small little thing put together at turner field (this fair only happens in the spring but we can act like it's going on now haha). We both decided to just dress casual for the event, such as him wearing his shorts and sweatshirt while I'm wearing jeans and a sweater. It was around 4 pm when we headed out. It was are last night in Atlanta so we wanted to have a little fun.

"Do you want to eat at the fair or go out?" He asked as he was paying attention to the traffic going on.

"It's whatever you want to do I'm not picky." I smile at him even though he was still paying attention to the road.

"We should eat out then" he nods his head agreeing with himself.

"Ok that's fine" I say to him.

After a few minutes pass we pull into a parking lot. He unbuckles pulling out his phone. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Hold on" he tells me typing on his phone then putting it back into his pocket. Getting out of the car. I kinda scoffed to myself confused if had done something wrong. But I was overthinking because he came around and opened my door holding out his hand. I unbuckled my seat belt taking his hand and getting out. He pulled me under his arm closing my door with his free hand. "Let's go find the stand" he says before we start walking. After a few minutes we find it so I pull out my wallet.

"I'll pay for this one" I went up at asked for two unlimited ride wristbands which came up to 50$ but that was alright. I payed and went back to Baylen putting his on then him putting mine on.

"You know I can pay for us?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah but I just think maybe I should every now and then you know?" I shrug.

"I get that but I am the man" he buffs up his chest.

"Mhmm, of course you are" I say patting his stomach making him frown at me.

The last two hours we did as much as possible,going on rides and playing the games, but soon it was dark and we were hungry. "We should get going if we want to make it to are dinner" he says grabbing my hand walking us back to his car. Baylen was stopped a few times by fans which was pretty cool his fans are really nice. Other than that we had a lot of fun. Then we headed off to whatever restaurant we were going too. Once we pulled up it was a nice restaurant called seven lamps.

"Wow this is nice" I state to him.

"Yeah, might as well eat good on are last night here even though we will be back every now and then" he says "but it's your first time back after awhile so might as well show you the nice stuff" he says gripping my thigh before getting out of the car to come open my door again. I get out and we go inside of the restaurant. It took awhile to get are food but other than that it was good. "So did you like it here?" He ask me.

"Um,yeah it's was actually really nice to get out of Florida" I say looking up from my lap to him.

"Yeah it can get boring being somewhere for so long" he tells me.

"You know I'm glad I meet you, although it took awhile to really like you I'm glad we are together" I smile to myself

"Ohh right I mean it only took since i moved to Florida up to a few months ago for you to actually like me." He says with a small laugh.

"Whatever, I just wasn't very social I didn't know how to really have fun" I shrug.

"Well glad I could change that for you" he tells me.

"Thank you." I tell him as we both just look at each other. We payed for the food and then left back to the house. I packed my stuff since I didn't have clothes here like Baylen. We wanted to be on the road early so we arrived back to his house by 9 or 10.

——————————————————————————

I woke up to the alarm blaring in my ear reading it was five in the morning. I got up and started to put myself together waking up Baylen as I put on my clothes. "Baylen get up" I rub his head but he just turned away. I slip up my pants the rest of the way before leaning over him kissing his cheek. I watched as a smile crept on his lips him opening his eyes, well somewhat. He stretched sitting up.

"Put on a shirt" he teased.

"Hey I have a bra on and besides I needed to wake you up, you slept through the alarm and we need to be on the road" I say about to grab my shirt but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back to him but I turn around so now are faces are close. "Don't kiss me, you haven't brushed your teeth yet" I smile putting a finger to his lips. But he doesn't care he kisses me anyways making me pretend gag. "Eww morning breath" I stick my tongue out.

"Fine I'll go brush my teeth" he groans getting out of bed leaving to the bathroom only in his boxers. I finish putting on my shirt the slipping my shoes on. He comes back out throwing on a shirt and some shorts. "Alright let's go" he says slipping on his crocks us leaving the house.

———————————————————————————

We get back to his house In Florida being greeted by everyone but Bella. "Where is Bella?" I ask Peej.

"She is still with her parents she said she'll be back in a few days." He reply's back to me.

"Oh ok" I smile at him.

Baylen had left me at the house to sleep some more so they could go film a video for his fans. And he didn't get back till late which was alright I wasn't too worried about it. But when he did get back he came in and wrapped his arms around me. "How was the filming?" I asked him as he payed his head in my lap.

"It was good but I have to edit it and get it uploaded by tomorrow." He groans softly. I run my hands through his hair to calm him at the moment.

"Well I suck at editing so I can't help you there" I tell him truthfully while I watch the tv.

"It's ok I have someone to do it for me" he smiles at me. And I just roll my eyes.

"Your such an idiot" I say.

The rest of the night we all stayed up talking about random stuff just enjoying each others company.

At this point she doesn't even have a job lol I kinda rushed the end so I can get this posted sorry for the wait. I hope you guys enjoy though. Ily❤️