Thirteen

I woke up the next morning to loud bangs coming from the other room. I threw my arm over my face groaning before sitting up throwing the blanket off me seeing Baylen had already been gone leaving me to know it was the guys that were being loud. I pushed myself onto my feet walking to the bathroom to clean myself up. I brushed my teeth and my hair stretching to free myself of tiredness. As I head back out to the room I see my door open and Isabella walks in. "Oh good you are awake." She says as she sits on the bed and I kinda make a grossed out face remembering last night as her hand is on the sheets.

"Yeah, is everyone already dressed and shit?" I say confused as how she is.

"Yeah I thought Baylen said he woke you up but I guess not. Cause we've been waiting for a good 20 minutes for you to be done 'getting ready'." She rolls her eyes. After she said that I panicked running to put on an outfit. I threw on a cute outfit (whatever you want her to wear) rushing to go do my makeup finishing up in 10 minutes. I walk back too her grabbing her hand as she laughs at me. We walk out and see the boys dressed and ready giving a huge groan of relief.

"Finally you are ready, we've been waiting for over an hour" dizzy says shaking his head.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time" I let out a awkward chuckle.

"Ok well we better start heading out if we want to get in before it gets to busy." Peej says and we all agree leaving out to the car.

Once we arrived we instantly started to head towards the gates but of course we had to go through the metal detectors first. Once we paid for are tickets and fast passes we made are way to the rides going to the Harry Potter section first. Then Jurassic park, and so on. "I'm getting kinda hungry what about you guys?" Baylen ask us and we all agree heading to a restaurant. They had ordered a plate of vegetables and nothing else.

"Peej cmon just eat a few they arnt that bad" I say as Baylen and Peej were arguing about how much he hated them.

"No I will literally throw up, they are horrible!" He says aggravated at all of us.

"We won't leave you alone until you do" Isabella says pulling him towards her with a grin on her face. He looks down at her sighing finally agreeing. We all cheered as he gave us death stares bringing up broccoli to his mouth. He began to gag at the sight of it.

"No I feel like I'm going to puke" he says looking away from it.

"Here I'll feed it to you" Isabella says laughing evilly taking the fork from him bringing it to his mouth. He kept hesitating but eventually let her put it in his mouth. As soon as he began to chew he started gaging really hard making us laugh more.

"I have to spit it out" he says but Baylen wasn't having it.

"No you have to swallow it" he says putting his hand on the table making people stare at us. But he doesn't listen he spits it out making Baylen groan."come on dude they aren't that bad" he states throwing his hands up.

"I don't care I don't like them" he says once again.

"It's ok you tried" Isabella says kissing his cheek making him smile. But we all pretended to gag at the sight as if me and Baylen weren't the same at some points.

"She's right at least you tried" I say pulling my hair back and putting it up because of how hot it began to get. We all stood up and left to go do some more stuff at the park it soon reaching the end of the day for us to leave. We all took pictures at the universal globe to post to are instas. But once we were done Baylen wanted one last photo with me. He pulled me towards his body kissing me on the lips and taking the picture. Then deciding to post it to his story even though I looked weird. "You're an asshole" I give a dirty look walking away as he chases me. We all began to run away from one another playing tag for the end of the video. I had tripped and fell over a wire on the open ground making Peej catch up and tag me. I groan out as he ran off me not being able to find anyone. I walked for over 20 minutes deciding to just leave the park and see if anyone would follow.

"Where did they go?" I ask myself confused pulling up my phone seeing that everyone stoped sharing their locations with me. Soon I came to a stop seeing as I was about to fully exit the park and still no sign of the boys or Isabella. I began to make my way through the parking garage just waiting seeing that the car was still here so they had to of been as well. I felt a weird feeling off in the distance and two men walked towards me in Harry Potter robes and mask. I thought maybe it was fans coming to see if Baylen was with me but they weren't.

"Are you alone?" One of them asked making sure that everything about them was hidden.

"Um no my boyfriend and my friends are coming they just went to grab food" I say trying to keep a smile and not freak out.

"Why didn't they bring you?" The other one says trapping me with his arm causing me to just step away from him. He then reached out for me so I hit him in the nose with the lower palm of my hand making him go backwards and I booked it. They began to chase me yelling my name. I saw Isabella peeking around a corner laughing really hard making me stop hard in my tracks turning around to see Baylen bleeding from his nose uncontrollably. My mouth opened in surprise. I was actually really angry he would pull something like that but I decided to calm down knowing it was just a prank.

"That really hurt" he says laughing while holding his nose. I pull some tissues out of my bag putting it up to his nose.

"Well in my defense I thought I was about to be adult napped by some random ass guys." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well at least I know I won't have to worry about you being taken from me" he states out making me blush.

"Aww are you actually worried someone could take me from you" I wiggle my eyebrows while elbowing his in his side making him smile down at me after his nose finally stop bleeding.

"Nah not really" he says lying putting his arm over my shoulders. I grab his hand holding it while booty bumping him softly.

"Ack you guys are so gross" Peej says as a joke before trying to gross us out with him and Isabella making out causing us to all laugh.

"Tonight was really fun" I say as we all finally get back to the car.

"It really was, there was a lot to do" dizzy says. As I sit in the front Baylen starts the car. We all put are seatbelts on heading off back to the hotel.

So Ik this is short but it's all I could really think of for the chapter. And I feel as if I should be honest but idk if I'm going to keep writing cause I'm almost out of high school and need to be paying more attention to classes than writing books lmao. Maybe around the summer I'll start again but atm I just think I need to take a break. And it's also cause I feel as if I'm getting too old to be writing books about YouTubers lmfao. Anyways I'll still try to update it just depends so please don't expect anything:) I really appreciate all of you though. It feels good to know people like my writing even though it needs to be worked on just a bit. Anyways I love you all🕺