𝑇𝑤𝑜

We soon leave Walmart to go to are next destination. It was around 6pm so it was starting to get dark Isabella and peej went to take the jeep. So I got stuck with baylen, Kyle and Lucas. Lucas was really funny I think he is a really cool guy and his filming skills are amazing. As we were going to are next destination they turned on some music and started to blast lil yachty. I was laughing really hard as he kept screaming some of the lyrics. I soon joined with him and the whole car was yelling to lil yachty now. We then arrived to this little restaurant. We all got out and I looked at baylen who was red from yelling and I started to laugh and so did he. I reached my hand up and fixed his hair "your such a mess" I smile bringing my hand down walking away to go see where we were. I then walked back to the guys waiting for Isabella to show up. Kyle walks infront of me smiling weirdly. "Can I help you?"

"Uh yeah where is isabell?" He ask

"Um I don't know hold on" I then pull out my phone texting her. After a few minutes go by she responds. I walk over to the boys who were talking. "So uh isabell got lost she said she will be a little late but we can order she told me what to get her and peej, they both just want fries"The guys nod and we walk up towards the ordering window getting the stuff then sitting down waiting for it. Baylen and Kyle both sit on one side of me making me shake my head looking down at my phone. I start to scroll through tik tok when my phone gets snatched from my hands by baylen. "Dude stop" I reach for it but he pulls it away laughing. So I jump across him to grab it successfully grabbing it.

"C'mon why don't you talk instead of look on your phone" he says with puppy eyes.

"Because I don't know what to say" I say in a duh tone

"Don't be mean" he says in a high pitched voice that sounds a bit cracky.

"Don't be a baby" I try to say in a deep voice

He starts to laugh "what the fuck was that?" He looks at me confused but still laughing

"I don't know what is what you just did?" I say laughing as well

"Ok don't turn this on me!" He pushes me into Kyle which leads to him pushing me back at baylen very forcefully making are heads clash.

"Owwwww" I say Rubbing my head in the spot where it hurts.Baylen was also crying out in pain which just lead us to more laughter. I turn around to Kyle and hit him "that wasn't nice Kyle"

"Im sorry I didn't expect you guys to clash heads" he puts his hands up laughing. We then hear a car pull up and it was isabell and peej. They both ran over and sat down.

"Dude holy fuck I got lost like three damn times" she says looking at me in annoyance of how many times she got lost.

"Mabey next time use google maps?" I say shrugging.

"I DID!" She yells at me and I reach across putting a hand on her mouth.

"Calm down jeez" I laugh then hearing are food number get called. I stand up but so dose baylen so we both just go and get the food trays handing the food out then eating.

𓆉

After awhile we were all still very awake. Then out of nowhere i get hit with a fry and i turn my head very fast to baylen that was trying to act like he didn't do it. "Really?"

He turns his head confused with his mouth open a little and I laugh "Wha?" He ask

"Did you just throw a fry at me?" I ask and he still has his mouth open a little.

"No" he says with a small smile on the sides of his cute pink plump lips.... wait I did not just say that.

I just nod looking away thinking about how I just called his lips cute. I then feel another fry hit my temple and I turn to him. "Baylen stop" I smile

"What!" He says loudly shrugging. I push him off the seat and he grabs on the end of the table  grabbing the collar of my shirt pulling me with him. I try to get him to let go cause my shirt was coming up and I was getting scared it was going to come up all the way.

"BAYLEN LET GO" I yell at him and he starts laughing as he try's to pull himself up making my shirt come up more.

"You pushed me now you'll help me get back up" he says pulling himself all the way up finally letting go and I pull my shirt down be fore he can see.

"Baylen you asshat you almost pulled my shirt off" I pout looking away from him turning to Kyle who looked away really fast as soon as I look at him. So I wrap a arm around him and sway him back and forth. "Are you ok?" I whisper to him and he looks up really fast where are faces are close and he just nods. I then feel myself get pulled off of him into a hug by baylen. When I looked up confused I saw he was upset agian and Kyle looked away from me.

"Baylen why are you hugging meeee" I squirm but he holds me tighter.

"Because I'm sorry for almost pulling your shirt off" he looks down and I just smile at his cuteness. I reach my hands up holding his face

"Well can you let me go I accept your apology" I shake his head a little. He dosent move and I notice he starts to stare at my lips then my eyes. He starts to move a little close and I move away fast laughing cause I didn't want to be mean. Why the fuck would I do that oh god I'm a horrible person I'm so sorry baylen.I start to get really stressed but I calm down and try to not make it awkward "thanks for totally letting me go weirdo" I tap him and He fake laughs.

"Of course" he says looking down "hey why don't we all go back to my apartment?"we all nod in agreement. I noticed that he seemed down now and I felt bad. So I stand up and pull him to. I wrap my arm in his.

"Hey you look really good tonight" I say Hoping it will cheer him up a little. He looks down at me and smiles

"Thanks" I nod and we all get back in the cars and head off to his apartment.

I don't know when to make then get really close so sorry for that lmao but I hope you like💗