Chapter 12

Shawn said okay guys be right back gotta take a shower and get some clothes. But before he went to leave Nash spoke up and said,"hey Shawn you can use my shower in my room and wear some of my clothes so then you don't have to waste gas driving home and back."

        Shawn said okay and went upstairs and went to Nash and Hayes bathroom. Their bathroom is near Nash's room and my room i across from their bathroom. Then hayes bedroom is next orr to the bathroom. Me and Skylynns bathroom is next to my room. Then acros of our bathroom is Skylynn's bedroom.

        I went upstairs a little after Shawn got in the shower and I took a shower. When I got out of the shower  realized I forgot my clothes. I opened the door and ran for my room. I ran into shawn who was coming out of Nash's room. He was also dressed. When I ran into him I fell. I ws so embarressed because I only had a towel covering me.

        Thankfully nothing showed. Shawn helped me up I said thanks and went into my room. I decided to wear Hayes steelers jersey and legging. I dried an straightened my hair and but foundation and powder on with mascara and eyeliner Then I put on a steelers beanie, I also stole, only I stole it from Nash. Then I put on my black uggs.

        I walked out of my room and Hays and Nah were coming out of their rooms and Hayes says hey is that my jersey. Sarcasticly I said no. Then Nash said and is that my beanie little girl? I just laughed at him cause he called me little girl.

        I headed downstairs with them but forgot my purse. I went back upstairs and got it. I already have 200 dollars that I saved beause unlike Nash and Hayes I saved my money but a we were waking out my mom handed us al 50 bucks. We all thanked her and left.