Chapter 29

I woke up and Taylor wasn't in my bed. I thought he might have went home but all the sudde I heard laughing from outside the door. I opened my door and there was Nash and Taylor walking into Hayes room and both of them had shaving cream.

I then heard Taylor say 1 2 3 then I heard Nash yell smac can and I heard two loud smacks. Taylor and Nash smacked Hayes at the same time. I started dying laughing.

Taylor and Nash them ran into my room with me and locked the door and shut it. Taylor then walked up to the back of me and put his arms around my waist and said," get dressed take a shower you and I are going to sky zone.

I yelled yay and ran into my bathroom Hayes was in there washing his face and I pushed him out when he still had half of the shaving cream still on him and I said," sorry Hayes I gotta get ready love you."

And with that I closed the door. Taylor went into Nash's bathroom and borrowed some of Nash's clothed but they had to match his bandana.

I gt out of the shower ran to my room with just a towel on ad my hair in a towel.

When I got to my room I put a sports bra and booty shorts on and let my hair down while I picked my cloths out. I blasted music and all the sudden one of Shawn's songs came on. I was going to get up and change it but I sat am listened to it.

Boy I missed that boy. But I am falling so hard for Taylor. Shawn hurt me and thats it.

When that song finished nasty freestyle came on and I was dancing to that song when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and pick me up and twirl me.

I turned around and there was Taylor and he said,"damm you should walk around like that more often."

I laughed and said," haha funny walk around in my dance outfits."

He laughed more then I did and said,"yeah why not."

After that I held his wrists and said," I love you but I need to change."

He said."okay." And sat on the bed. I laughed and said,"no and pulled him out into the hall and closed the door.

I picked out capree leggings and a flower crop top that said love 01 on it.

I then got pink flip flops to match and let Taylor back in.

He came in and I grabbed my makeup and my hair dryer and straightener and plugged them in near my long mirror and sat on the floor.

Taylor sat behind me and wrapped his legs around mine and his arms around my waist. It was funny Shawn never really did this stuff. I'm glad Taylor does I like it.

I blow dried my hair and straightened it and put on foundation, powder, eyeliner, and mascara.

He stood up and pulled me up. We then headed downstairs and we left. My mom gave me 40 bucks and we got in Taylor's car and left.

When we got there we paid and jumped around. I was jumping into his arms and stuff. It was really fun.

After we got in the car and I said can we please go to Starbucks. He rolled his eyes and said okay.

We got there got our Starbucks and sat down and just talked about random things.

When finished our Starbucks we got in the car and went home.

We got there and Jack and Jack were there. We all watched a few movies.

A little while later we went upstairs laid in my bed and watched TV and went on our phones.

At about 11 we said I love you and laid on our phones until sleep over took us.