Chapter 6.

I decided to tell Nash and he didn't really react very well. Thanks to Angie he didn't do too much. He started to yell at shawn yelling, " how could you do this?? You thats my little sister!! What would you do if I did the same to you!! I hate you I might as well beat the shit out of you!!"

        Nash went to punch Shawn but Angie said, "What is punching Shawn going to solve?? It won't change the fact that he has feelings for Sammi!! I think there is nothing wrong about them dating if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't okay!!! And if you do decide to punch him you have to punch me!! Would you ever think about hurting me??"

        Nash let his fist down and started to cry. He said," I would never hurt you!! I don't understand why I would ever hurt Shawn either I am sorry man. I really am. Go ahead and date her. It is fine with me."

        Shawn looked at him and just simply said,"  Thanks man. I would never ever do anything to hurt Sammi. I care about her way to much to ever do something like that."

        Nash looked at him and said," I know you would never hurt her. I just am scared it it doesn't work out it will be awkward."

        Shawn," It would never be awkward i promise. It will all work out!! you know that."

        I was so glad that Nash accepted it. I like Shawn way too much. I am so glad. You don't understand.When I see him he makes me so happy. I just smile and i can't help it.  

        Then Nash looked me and said, "and you little girl neeed to be safe. I do't want to hear all the gushy lovey dovey stuff. I don't want to hear about my little sister doing that nasty stuff. Also be protected if you know what i mean *wink *wink. Also just plain don't d tht stuff and you won't have to worry about being protected."

        I said, "Nash I am 14 I promise i won't do that. Okay? I am a good girl and you know that. And if I do choose to do that which I won't I will be protected *wink *wink."

Nash: "good. I don't need to know you did shit like that. I would be very creeped out. Okay you got it???????"

Sammi: "Yes I got it okay Nash do not be afraid!!"