chapter 16

I woke up smiling from ear to ear. Last night was definetly the best night ever. I can't wait to see Shawn again. He is so nice and I love him so much.

        I wnet down stairs to get breakfast and Will was there again and he started making kissy noises. Which means Nash and Hayes told him. Suprisingly Nash and Hayes were up before me and thats when they got the chance to tell him.

        My mom walked down stairs and said,"well Shawn must really love you, with everything he did. He is so sweet."

        I asked her how she knew and she said he told Nash his plains and Nash told my mom. I looked at her and said,"yeah he is, isn't he. Then Will and Taylor asked what he did and I told them everything. Taylor awed at it thinking it was adorable and Will said,"YUCK!!!! My little sister doesn't need Shawn swooning over her."

        I laughed and grabbed a banana and went upstairs to get my phone. I sat and went on youtube for a bit. Then I got a text from Nash ughh he is so lazy can't even come to my room.

        It said,"hey wanted to know if you and Shawn wanted to go on a double date with my and  Angie oh and I think Hayes has a girlfriend we have to get it out of him and then if he does he can come with us."

        I respnded and said,"Sure and really couldn't have gone in my room you lazy. In a couple minutes you and I can get it out of him k."

        He just said k. Then he texted my ready?? and I said yes and we got ready to get the answer out of Hayes.