chapter 4.

We got to the trampoline house and We walked in. Everyone was there. Matt,Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Jack j, Jack g, Mahogany, and Cameron. *sighs Shawn and Taylor.

        The only thing is Hayes and Nash are there so they cant know i like them. I wanted to bring Skylynn but Nash wouldn't let me cause today was just for the teenagers!!! Ugghhh I hate when Nash does that. Not to be mean about Nash but he does that alot. He will hang out with her at home but as soon as we go somewhere she can't come. bu nash is a good brother.

        we just jumped around for hours and hours. We got there are 1 and we are just leaving at 6. We leave and now were going to.................................. Taco bell. I got achicken derito loco taco and baja blast mountain dew. we all sat down and ate. 

Later...

        We got home and i was so tired. We spent2 hours at taco bell fooling around. Then we stopped at walmart so nash could get stuff for pranks and some new videos.

        By the time we got back it was about 9:30 . When i got home i took a shower and got in some pajamas, checked instagram and twitter one more time. As i was checking twitter sleep took over me and i was out. Looks like times with the boys really do tire you out.