Chapter 8.

I woke up in the arms of Shawn who was still sleeping and looked so adorable. I just wanted to kiss him. I kissed him on the cheek and went down stairs. On the couch Angie and Nash were sleeping in eachothers arms. I made pancakes for everyone.

        Slowly people started to wake up. Shawn woke up first then Nash. Later Angie woke up along with my mom and Skylynn. We all sat down and ate pancakes. Nash thought it would be funny and smack cam Skylynn. Well that didnt go as planned. I told Skylynn Nash was behind him and she took her pancake and turned around and smacked him with it. We all started to laugh really hard. Then Skylynn looked at him and goes Nash don't you dare try touching me I'M THE SASS MASTER!!!

         Nash laughed at her.  Skylynn looks at him and goes its not FUNNY!! We all began to laugh and she looked at all of us and asked if any one else wanted a  piece of her. Hayes looked at her and goes come at me girl!!! She smacked him with the pancake too.

        After all this crazy mahame happened we ate then cleaned up.  Nash, Angie. Shawn and I decided to have a couples day and we decided to first go to starbucks.

        We got to starbucks got our drinks and hung out for about and hour. We got bored and then went to the mall. We all went into Victoria secret's Don't ask me why cause I dont know. Well Nash and Shawn thought it would be funny to show Angie and I this extremely sexy underwear and try to get us to try it on and show them. We denied them, but it was funny.

        Angie ened up getting a bra and matching underwear so you know I don't know whats going on there. We ended up being there for like 2 hours.

        We then went to the food court and got pizza. We ate then just hung out. Since the mall had a go-kart race track we went and rode in the go-karts. I was so fun we would purposely hit eachother. We finished and we were there for like 2 1/2 hours. After that we decided to go back home and watch movies, but that didn't really work. Hayes kept bugging us so we all ganged up on him and pinned him to the ground and started tickling him. He left and we watched movies for the rest of the night.