Chapter 24

We all decided to go to the beach again. Honestly I didn't mind I wanted to get out of the house and I like tanning and boogie boarding.

       I got on my pink and teal bikini. I waited for Angie to change into our matching bikini. The boys were already ready when we walked down. They had the towels and sunscreen and tanning oil and boogie boards and chairs and umbrella already in the car.

      We got the boys matching swim trunks too. We all wanted to get pictures together with matching clothes. Angie and I thought it would be cute.

      We got there and I put on a mix of sunscreen and tanning oil on. I then laid down on my towel in the sun. Shawn laid down next to me and Nash and Angie went it the water. Then a while later we took a picture with the guys laying on their stomachs and then us laying on top of them. It is so cute. I fell in love with it. Then we took a picture of all of us with our hands up and in the water. Then Angie and I took a picture making an infinity sign with our arms. Last we took a picture of us all in the water spelling love with our hands. Nash was the "L" Angie was the "O" I was the "V" and Shawn was the "E".

        We then went boogie boarding for a while. We went swimming and then threw the Frisbee for a while.

        We then went back home because we didn't bring clothes to change into and we wanted to go to taco bell.

        Tomorrow is my b-day so I think people will have something planned. I won't be able to be with my mother either. Oh well I will go back and do something with her.

       We got home and my dad asked us if we had fun we said yes went upstairs got changes I fixed my hair and makeup and so did Angie and then we left.

        We got to taco bell and and ate and everything. We went back to the house and we watched movies. We then went to bed in our actual beds this time. I turned my tv on got in bed with Shawn and passed out with my head on his chest and his arms around my waist.

Hey guys!!!!!! This is really really hard to say. Like so hard.  I think I will be taking a break from this book. No I am not ending the book or just not continuing. I am going through a hard time with my anxiety and depression. I feel like lately my book hasn't been so good because my heart isn't into writing right now. I haven't been motivated to do anything. I have no clue how long the break is going to be. It could be a day it could be a year. Well that's probably a little too exaggerated.  I feel really bad because I know a lot of you are enjoying this book and I was too. I just need to do this for me right now. I mean the chapters have been really short and stuff and it is definitely not my best quality of writing. I hope ya'll understand. I love ya'll and continue reading. I might update here and there but nothing like me updating everyday like I was. I love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)