"Anyways matsuri, whatcha doing here?" Matsuri stopped staring at harumin and smirked devilishly at yuzu who seemed oblivious . "Well same reason you're here to play games! I'm joking, I came here to look for you yuzu!" Matsuri looked at yuzu who seemed confused as she scratched the back of her neck. "You didn't have to trouble yourself matsuri, you could've just texted or rang me if you wanted to hang out." Harumin just looked at the two enjoying their reunion as they were talking. "Well if I did do that then that will mean I cheated on my own little game I planned." Harumin thought that their was something off with this girl but she can't figure out what. "Wanna get some ice cream or some sweets, I can pay since I got my pay check yesterday." Yuzu was surprised. "Pay check? Aren't you in middle school, how can you work? Well when I was 13 I did paper rounds, maybe that's it?" Harumin looks at yuzu surprised. "You did paper rounds yuzuchi?" Yuzu chuckled. "We don't speak of the past here, I looked well...embarrassing."
Matsuri brings her phone out. "Well I know it sounds kinda sketchy but trust me it's not, I'm kinda selling women masturbation videos to older creeps to earn some money." Matsuri thought nothing of it while she shown yuzu some texts and videos on with women masturbating and that's when Yuzu's face flushed and instantly snatched the phone off her. "Matsuri what the hell!? When were you going to tell me you were doing those sketchy stuff? You need to stop this instant matsuri this is dangerous!" Yuzu exclaimed as matsuri took the phone off her and saw harumin staring intensely at her. "Relax yuzu onee, it's of other women not me, those idiots don't care what it is as long as they get what they want. Honestly they are the lowest people to ever walk on this godforsaken planet." The girls listen as matsuri talks then matsuri walks by a vending machine to get herself some strawberry ice cream in a pot. "I'm safe don't worry about me, I know you are just trying to protect me like the good big sister you are but don't push yourself." Matsuri smiled and winked at harumin who drank her energy drink and knew what was up with the girl now. That girl needs to stay away from yuzuchi...

"Ok fine matsuri...but you promise to stop sending those videos to old perverts?" Yuzu looked at matsuri with a worried expression. "Why? I saw you have a boner as soon as I shown you! Also I saw your perverted face" matsuri said this normally and yuzu froze and stuttered. "Wait your childhood friend knows about your...you know?" Harumin asks to matsuri and matsuri giggles. "PERVERTED FACE? I- MATSURI YOU-"
"Yeah I knew, she told me when she was younger about how she was different from other girls." Matsuri said while eating some ice cream and she checked the time. "Anyways wanna do some karaoke?" Yuzu stammered. "How can you be so calm about this!"
"Yeah sure I'm down for whatever Mizusawa-san ..."

Le time skip

"Wow that was surprisingly fun." Yuzu smiled as she put the microphone down. "Hell yeah it was! Wanna have another go singing?" Yuzu smiled awkwardly. "Actually it's getting kinda dark isn't it, shouldn't we-" harumin wrapped an arm around Yuzu's shoulder and bring her face near her ear so it was quiet
"Yuzuchi remember what I told you about her, I just got a text from my sister so I need to go now if I don't want to get a beating." Yuzu looked behind her then back to harumin smiling nervously. "Don't worry about me harumin, I don't really get why you don't trust her." Harumin sighs to Yuzu's answer and she turns away and pulls a fake smile to matsuri before saying. "Well that was fun you two but I better get going now, big sis is going to get mad." Matsuri smirks for a second but then pouts. "Aww Yuzu's attractive friend has to go? Such a shame..." Yuzu facepalms herself and harumin raised an eyebrow in confusion
Attractive? Me? This brat is manipulating that for sure...

"I was about to call for an extra hour so we could get our rock on but oh well..." harumin stood by the door before saying. "Remember what mama harumin told you yuzuchi! Don't fall for her tricks!" And then harumin walks out of the door while matsuri chuckled to herself. "Aww shame...anyways let's see what you've been up to onee-chan!" Matsuri goes inside Yuzu's bag to get her phone then unlocks it and looks at her gallery. "What the! Matsuri give me my phone!" Yuzu proclaims as she ran up to matsuri only to have her small hand on her face from moving. "Mpfhhh!" Yuzu grumbles as matsuri had her way and looked at Yuzu's gallery seeing her old school friends. Yuzu just sighed and gave up. "Wow yuzu-chan, still as popular as the old you huh?" Matsuri chuckled and saw her old ex Yua on her gallery making matsuri jealous a little as she talks in a slight bitter voice. "So how are you and Yua doing?" Yuzu sheepishly smiles. "We well...broke up." Matsuri slightly smirks but then saw another picture of harumin, Himeko, yuzu and Mei on a photo on the amusement park with it captioned little sister and big sister. Her slightly smirk turned into a glare as she saw harumin smiling with yuzu and Mei looking at each other blushing.

Is this love real? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें