Dragon's Fruit

Almost a month has passed since that faithful day Cole became human again, it was weird being completely solid once again, but at least now he could touch water without having to worry about dissolving from existence. All they had to do nowadays was set up their new HQ at Yang's no longer haunted floating temple, it may not have been as large as their Monastery but was a better place to sleep than the Bounty. Once everything was in order there wasn't much else to do.

There was still crime in the streets but it wasn't anything the police couldn't handle alone, so they got all the free time in the world to play video games, signing any fan autographs or handling anything that required their elements. But one day would bring quite a bit of spice to their lives, literally.

The main four ninja had been invited to Chen's Noodle House as taste testers for a new product, Lloyd and Nya would have gone with them but they were busy helping out at the history museum that got trashed on the Day of the Departed while Wu was out with Misako doing who knows what.

"Isn't this place closed on Fridays? Why are we being invited when there's no one around?" Zane asked as they sat at a booth.

"Well we were sent here for taste testing, must be some new product before Skylor can release it to the public. She said it's supposed to be the spiciest soup around! With softshell crab and plenty of chilies." Kai grinned, getting the seat closest to the kitchen. "Boy it sure smells good in there!"

The scent captivated the team, they hadn't eaten since breakfast and were ready to gorge themselves silly. Only a few seconds later four bowls of soup made it to their table, along with the mentioned ingredients, it also contained plenty of rice noodles, fresh scallions and dried shrimp floating up at the top. "Oooh, looks even better than it smells!"

"And I'm sure it'll taste heavenly too, you boys eat up now. I do hope you don't find it too spicy." The waiter grinned. "I'm sure miss Skylor would be so pleased to find you loved it so much you had the entire pot."

"She would huh? Give it all to me then!" Kai grinned, already gorging away at his bowl. His teammates quickly followed suit, not wanting him to hog all the soup. Droplets of hot liquid and shrimp tails flew all over their booth as they stuffed themselves.

Their tongues were burnt and their bellies puffed up a notch from eating so fast, but they didn't mind because it was the best soup they ever had. "Buuuurrrp!! We really ought to taste test here more often!" Jay belched, patting his stuffed gut. Cole and Zane burped in unison, agreeing with the lightning ninja.

Kai meanwhile got a call from none other than his girlfriend and the owner of the joint herself. "Hey Sky what's up? You having your time off?"

"Well since It's Friday obviously yeah. How are you guys doing?"

"Just trying out that new soup in the noodle house, it should definitely be on the menu."

"Huh? You were supposed to come in tomorrow before we opened."

This got the fire ninja confused, who could have served them if she didn't? "Heeheee, you really ate the whole pot! I didn't think all four of ya were gluttons, not as much as your earth master anyways." A voice cackled from inside the kitchen.

"Who's that?! Kai who let you in? Because it sure sounds like-"

"Why yes Skylor!! It is your old man!" Bursting out came none other than her father Chen. "You're alive?! But how?! Nya and I took you out as a ghost!"

"Heeheeee, I happen to have powers after all!!... Okay so they're technically not mine but I did manage to use what was left of my Anacondrai spell to turn invisible and hitch a one way ride back here!"

"You what?! I guess that does explain that weird load holding me down when I went through the rift." Cole remarked, suddenly letting out an even larger belch. "You poisoned the soup didn't you?"

"Pfft, what do you think I am? I would never think of tainting such a lovely soup with anything toxic! It's much to obvious for a baddie to do, I used a very special secret ingredient Clousey Mousey introduced me to back when we started off the restaurant business. He calls it the Dragon's Fruit!"

"You mean a Pitaya?"

"No that's just dragonfruit, the Dragon's Fruit, or Hylodraco is a cursed fruit! And you're about to see why!" He cackled, standing back as the four continued to let out tons of gas.

The more they burped the larger their bellies became. "Shouldn't it make us smaller since we're letting out all a-"

"Quiet Jay!! I'm trying to enjoy the moment here."

Anyways, their guts surged outwards, not stopping even after hitting the ground. Their thighs and butts swelled soon afterwards, causing their legs to sink down into all the flab they gained. As they kept gaining and gassing up the restaurant, they found themselves pressing up against the walls with their giant bodies. But that's not even getting into their clothes shredding with ease, just a tiny poke from Chen sent their jeans popping off in an instant.

"And as usual the face is fattened up last, maybe the ninja can make triple chins and chipmunk cheeks into a new fashion trend. Heehee! And I'll be the genius behind it all, but that was just phase one!"

"What?! There's more?!"

"Of course! You see, it's not called the Dragon's Fruit for nothing."

Instantly whatever was left of their underwear was torn apart by a large, thick tail appearing at their butts. Their nails sharpened into claws, horns shot out of their hair, spikes ran down their backsides to the tips of their tails and their faces stretched to form scaly snouts. Despite that they felt much more plushy than usual, almost like stuffed toys but a hell of a lot bigger.

"Grr.. What do you plan on doing with us Chen?!"

"Oh, I've been wanting to do this for a very long time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAARE YOU GONNA TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT

AAAAAAH, DOWN BESIDE THAT RED FIRELIGHT

AAARE YOU GONNA LET IT ALL HANG OUT

FAT BOTTOM DRAGONS YOU MAKE THE ROCKING WORLD GO ROUND!!"

"You're kidding me, you went through all that trouble just to shoot a music video?" Skylor grunted, seeing her dad decked out in full on Queen cosplay.

"Hey I happen to love that song and I needed backup dancers. Of course I would have made them regular dragons but my last four guys nearly broke the entire set. These giant fat plushies are much easier to work with!"