Nighty Nightmare, Zane

Ever since getting back from the Never Realm, Zane finally got to sleep in an actual bed. He couldn't remember the last time he just shut his eyes during the time he was a tyrannical ruler, mostly because of Vex constantly telling him to freeze over whatever village he had a grudge against next. "Ooh, sounds like Jay is tinkering with the G2 mech. We really should have installed soundproof walls when the monastery was rebuilt." He chuckled to himself. "Well, time for a good night's sleep."

How wrong he was, once he was fast asleep he was about to have the freakiest nightmare of his entire life (one that wasn't related to his seer ability anyways). He awoke in front of a lifesize gingerbread house with whipped cream dripping from the roof, windows made out of sugar glass and decorated with jelly beans. Candy canes seemed to be growing out of the ground like trees, the clouds appeared to be made of cotton candy and even the sun was a flaming pie. "Oh my, um. This sure is some dream, either that or I ended up in the author's Candy Beatles AU. No that can't be possible, she hasn't worked on that in a year."

Zane got up, slipping a little since the road he was on was made out of jolly ranchers. This would have been a dream come true for Cole, if only there were more cake. He didn't think there would be anything threatening around here. "Heh, this reminds me of the time Kai was sprayed with Venomari spit and yelled about evil gingerbread men. That's probably where they came from." He joked to himself, but his smile faded once he entered the gingerbread house. He could hear faint groans below, followed by a series of burps. "Erm, I don't think I'm alone."

Looking down, his eyes widened at everything left on the floor. A claymore sword, a brown adventurer's hat, a police badge and a green race car driver's jacket to name a few. He knew he should just back out and flee, but something was just drawing him in, or someone? "I've been awaiting you." A voice cooed.

"Ah!" Zane turned around, but no one was there. "Who's there?!"

The voice just giggled. "I've had my eye on you for a long time, I had enough of watching you suffer in the Awakening World." She purred. "I want to give you a better life."

The ice ninja took a step back, only to be met with more eerie giggles. "Why are you so scared? You'll be so much happier with me."

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Zane demanded. He readied his element, or at least he attempted to.

A figure finally emerged from purple smoke, revealing a young woman with obsidian scales in place of skin. Her eyes were bright yellow, staring right at his torso. She was dressed in a black apron, a chocolate bar in hand. "Aw don't be so stubborn, let Banquetta ease you of all your troubles." She purred. In an instant Zane's feet were attached to the floor, covered by hardened taffy. "There, that's much better."

The ice ninja struggled as best he could as the creature approached, an inhumanly wide grin forming on her face. "I can tell you will be my prized piggy, all my other piggies will bow before you."

"Others?"

Banquetta laughed. "Oh I've been roaming for men from the other realms, in the dream world they can all meet here. Once I have my eye on them, there is no escape. They will enjoy every dream they have with me." She purred. "Oh look at you, so thin and frail. I'll fix that."

More creatures emerged from the smoke, little gremlins with the same black skin and purple outlines. "We have a feast for you." Banquetta made a grab for Zane's gi, tearing off the top. "You won't be needing this anymore."

"Wha-" Bad idea to open his mouth, it was immediately stuffed with a batch of fries. "MRPH!!"

"Tasty, isn't it? Of course you can't have fries without a thick, juicy burger now, can you?~" Another creature shoved a double cheeseburger with caramelized onions and stuffed with cheddar into his mouth. "You're such a good piggy."

Zane just groaned as he was forced to swallow, his belly went from flat to flopping over his waistband. "S-stop!"

His pleas fell on deaf ears, now being fed popcorn chicken. "Don't forget the coleslaw now." Banquetta smirked, she popped up behind Zane to grab his soft butt. "Your backside is fattening up nicely too~"

The ice ninja squeaked as his pants started to rip, his underwear was now resembling a thong with how much it rode up his growing booty. His belly surged outwards from the fattening foods he was force fed, now large enough to hit the ground and slosh around. "Oooh~ So full~"

"Aw you silly piggy, you're not even close to full yet!" The nightmare creature cackled. "It's time for dessert, I made it special for you."

Zane's eyes were the size of saucers the moment he saw a quadruple layer cake be wheeled his way. His plush cheeks bounced, hitting his massive moobs that formed. "P-please! Let me go!" He begged, even if he wasn't attached to the floor he couldn't get far from how fat he got. His bubble butt kept him pinned to the ground, his legs were nonexistent under layer upon layer of flab, his belly and thighs jiggled from just the slightest touch and his neck had completely vanished under his triple chin and round cheeks.

All he got in response was a spank from Banquetta, then another, then she just kept bouncing his booty in her hands. "This piggy wants milk with his cake, get him ten gallons of it. I want him immobilized before he awakens~" She purred, climbing his butt to squeeze his moobs. "Isn't that right, my sweet piggy?~"

Zane was at a loss of words, he just wanted this nightmare to end. He was completely helpless at the size he was at, the cake had just reached his lips. He moaned weakly as the first slice was stuffed into his mouth, icing and crumbs got on his round cheeks. Immediately his belly grew even further, wobbling back and forth as it made room for dessert. The second slice was next when-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

"GAH!! Uh.. Where am I?" Zane panicked, only to realize he was back in his room. "Oh.. That was a horrible dream. At least it's over now."

He tried to get up, only to find he had somehow gained five hundred pounds in his sleep. His pyjama shirt had lost three buttons and his pants were barely able to cover up his giant, jiggly booty. His belly grumbled loudly, he couldn't understand how he was still hungry despite everything he ate in his nightmare. "I'm going to have so much fun with you, Zane."

He didn't dare to look, Zane waddled to the door as fast as his stubby legs could muster.