Planet Overload

Many years have passed since Ninjago has last seen of the Overlord, but that's not to say things have been easy for the team protecting the land. Especially now that Wu was now supposedly lost to time after the defeat of the Time Twins and getting wind that a cult wants to ressurect Garmadon's evil side. Needless to say, there was no time to stop and have a bite to eat. Zane in particular was hard at work trying to determine who this Quiet One leading the Sons of Garmadon might be. "I haven't gotten any leads, other than that one biker's helmet visor has an uncanny resemblance to.. Well.. Him. But who else would want to bring back Garmadon's oni side?"

It was his only lead, as he knew the Overlord could never be permanently destroyed. "As long as there's light there will always be shadow, I do hope he hasn't found some other poor nindroid to possess.. There might still be a trace of him left in my memory bank, I must make my way back to the Samurai X cave and consult him. I know this probably isn't a good idea, but what else can I do?"

The nindroid snuck out once everyone else on the bounty was asleep, summoning his elemental dragon and making his way to the now long abandoned cave. "Well here it goes.. I just hope I don't make the same mistake as last time."

Plugging himself into the main computer, Zane watched as a familiar purple blob appeared onscreen. "I knew you'd come running back to me, once you have a taste of dark power it can be hard to turn your back on it, no matter how long you resisted." He purred, smirking at how flustered the droid was getting.

"I am not here to become that obese monster again! I want answers, and you are going to cooperate. Unless you want Lloyd to know where you've been hiding for all these years."

"Heh, listen to the brave nindroid try to threaten a god. You do realize I can never be fully destroyed, only contained. Lucky you happened to be nearby when you destroyed my Golden Master armor, I knew it'd be wise to wait until that water ninja left to show myself. But if you haven't caved into all the Dark Matter you consumed, what brings you to see me?"

"It's about the Sons of Garmadon, that biker gang I have in my database. One of those members had a helmet that resembled your digital form, are you this Quiet One they keep mentioning?"

"If I was you would have known about it long ago. Pythor is also out of the question with how he hated the entire Garmadon lineage, those twins didn't even know he was part oni and I doubt Lloyd is desperate enough to use those masks just to see his dad again. But I know a way for you to prevent this from happening, do you remember what sort of beast you became when we combined?"

"A dragon, a very fat dragon. I still have quite a bit of weight on me since it happened, I even have that tail stub between these blubbery cheeks." Zane blushed, swishing it at the Overlord. "Thanks to you Kai keeps pulling it whenever I'm alone with him."

"Hmm, you say that like it's a bad thing. Didn't you enjoy being so round? Mm? Don't you miss being all powerful while having an irresistible body for those into you?"

Zane's blush great further around his face, trying to hide it under his hands. "I... I suppose it did feel nice. No, I can't fall for that again!"

"What's the matter? Is someone in denial? If you become one with me again, I'll let you experience my full power. I was just holding back last time, but now I know you can handle so much more than Garmadon ever could! Both of us together can take on the world! You'll get all the weight you desire, isn't that what you want?"

"I.. Oooh, just the thought of me being large enough to engulf the entire city.. But there's no more Dark Matter left, how can I possibly bloat to that level?"

"I know a way, only a dragon can destroy those masks for good. And so far you're the most powerful, leave everything to me." Overlord purred, watching as Zane let him back into his mainframe. "I have my ways for you to grow~ watch this."

Zane squeaked as his skin became the familiar shade of purple, his hair spiking up as it became a light violet and his tail growing longer. "Ah! I should get out of here before I outgrow the cave!" Using his newfound wings, the transforming droid flew out and into the desert. Good timing too as in a matter of seconds he became too heavy to fly, landing on his bubble butt. His tail wagged with glee as he bloated further, feeling his limbs get covered up with flab rolls.

He was not only fattening up, but gaining height as well. He was towering over the dragon skeleton before he knew it, he resembled an enormous blob more than any sort of dragon. It was a miracle that his stubby wings continued to let him fly, although there was the issue of his entire body jiggling like a jello ball from only the slightest touch. "Mmm, oh this feels so amazing! I'm twice my latest size in just under two minutes! Oooh I can see the old monastery from up here, make me enormous! So huge I won't be able to move!"

The Overlord simply purred as he continued to pump up the now mountainous ninidroid, watching as Zane's belly rolls covered up the entire countryside and moved onto the city. "It looks like the most dangerous of the three masks was crushed right under your massive tush, even the most dreaded oni warlord can't stand up to your might!"

"Oooh, oh yes! Make me even bigger!! I want the entire world in my belly! Overload will become the new realm!"

The nindroid cackled loudly as his flabby folds took hold of anything nearby, trapping them under his layers of fat. Before he knew it, the sky darkened before his very eyes, letting him know he's outside the atmosphere. Looking at the tiny planet below him, he grabbed it and shoved it deep into his cavernous navel. "Aaah, it feels so good being a realm itself. I can protect Ninjago on a cosmic level now!" He squealed, feeling the confused oni marching around under his fat. "And they'll all be gone with a dragon as huge as I am being the realm."

"And you had your doubts about becoming Overload again, now you are all powerful!"

"And not to mention all blubber! My entire face is coated in blubber now! Mmm, it feels so amazing, I wonder if the others noticed what I am now."