Kai's Mother's Day Dinner

Everyone knows about the ninja, how they would take time out of their days just to save the world from any threat, no matter how large. But everyone needs a break every once in a while. It had been over a week without any need for the ninja's help, so the team all decided to take their own separate vacations.

Kai specifically went down to Ignacia to visit his parents while Nya was out on her honeymoon with Jay. "I wonder what they were up to while we were all busy saving the world?" The fire ninja thought as he took the bus to the rural side of Ninjago Island.

A short walk from the town of Ignacia was the old blacksmith shop owned by Ray and Maya Jiang, the former masters of fire and water. Although much to Kai's surprise, only his mother ran up to greet him. "Oh Kai! It feels like years since we last saw each other. How's Nya been? Still getting used to being human again after an entire year as the sea?"

"Heh yeah. She still sometimes bumps into walls thinking she could seep through them, but other than that, not much has happened. Hey, where's Dad?" Kai asked, pulling his mother into a hug.

"Oh he's just a bit out of it at the moment. Something about Wu wanting him to taste test special teas. But don't let that worry you, we can have our own little mother and son bonding day! Come on in, I fixed you a delicious rack of beef brisket." Maya practically dragged her son inside, showing off the juicy, charred meat.

"Wow Mom, uh. I dunno if I can eat all that." The beef was glistening with rich fat, the char adding the perfect amount of smokiness to the succulent beef without drying it out and there was even gravy for it. "Aw hell with it, I'm gonna eat it all!"

He immediately cut himself a large portion of beef and smothered it full of gravy. "Oh man, I am in beef heaven right now." Kai moaned as he stuffed his cheeks full of the brisket. It was heavy but with how good it tasted, he couldn't stop himself from stuffing himself.

His belly begun to swell as it filled up full of beef and gravy, resting on his lap as he continued to eat. Maya smiled as she watched Kai munch away at the fatty beef and salty gravy, she went right to the kitchen and brought out some seared pork belly with spicy sauce. "You must be starving, have some more."

Despite how full he was at the moment, Kai could never say no to Maya's cooking. He reached for the pork belly with his bare hands, shoveling them into his mouth. The fire ninja was fattening up further from how much he was eating, his limbs plumping up alongside his large belly and ass. His gi was now struggling to contain Kai's growing frame as he continued to eat.

"Oh I hope you have room for some garlic bread I baked. We had loads of garlic and I thought this was the best way to use it." She cooed, bringing over a tray of freshly baked bread. "Are you full?"

"Mnm no, I still have a little room." The fire ninja belched, despite how plump he had become. He was thrice the size he was when he entered the blacksmith shop, his belly now peaking out from under his shirt.

The garlic bread was loaded with butter and olive oil, perfect for filling Kai out even further. Maya smiled as she watched how much her son was fattening up, she wanted him to be as large as possible so he could take a long break from saving the world. She made sure every dish was loaded with fat and carbs to cause his weight to skyrocket.

The last course would be a massive chocolate cake, slathered in whipped cream and chocolate shavings on every layer. By this point, Kai was looking more like a sumo than a ninja.

His belly was hanging down like a soft apron with two moobs rolling down and jiggling as he filled up. His bubble butt was now hanging over his seat, which itself was just seconds away from being crushed. His limbs were also covered up with layers of soft fat, tearing up his shirt sleeves and popping off his tight belt. Finally his face now had a triple chin and two soft, puffy cheeks.

"Oooh, oh man. Mom, I can't believe how much I ate." Kai moaned, letting out a loud, long burp. "How much more is left?"

"Mm, maybe I made a bit too much." Maya giggled, rubbing Kai's belly. "But look at how much you've grown. You've been such a good boy, cleaning your plate." She cooed.

"Aww Mom, you're embarrassing me."

Maya just giggled, giving his belly a pat. "Here, I'll feed you." She cooed, getting a spoonful of cake.

Kai just opened his mouth as his mother fed him, fattening up even further than before. By now, his butt completely crushed the seat he was on, all that could fit him were a stretchy pair of boxer shorts. "Wow. I had no idea how much I could fit in my gut." He belched. "Oooh, Mom? Can you roll me to my room?"

Maya awed, kissing his forehead. "Of course, son. You have a nice long rest now, tomorrow I'll make you an entire breakfast buffet." She cooed, rolling him to his room.

"Aw thanks Mom. You're the best."