Waterlogged

"Grr.. Still nothing, there's no way I can be the master of water." Nya grumbled. Only a couple weeks after the ninja regained their memories through the Obsidian weapons, she noticed how much her brother and friends enjoyed showing off their elemental abilities, making rings of fire with just a snap of his fingers, earthquakes from stomping the ground, freezing or shocking anyone with a simple touch and not to mention the powerful green energy.

Although she was quite content as Samurai X, she had been thinking about elements for quite a while, wondering if they could be imitated through many failed suits of armor. Wu took note of this, bringing in two cups of tea, mentioning that he was unsure if to tell her the news. That being she did have an element of her own, but she hadn't been able to unlock it yet. She didn't know what to think, as she grew up with no knowledge of her and Kai's parents.

She was desperate to try out her powers, but no matter how hard she tried it seemed nothing would happen. She couldn't even make a little ripple in the river. "This has to be some kind of joke, I'm doing everything I can to no avail.."

At this point, her boyfriend Jay went over to see how she was doing. "Hey, don't get too frustrated."

"What am I supposed to feel then?!.. Sorry, it's just I've been at it all day. It seems like nothing is working."

"Maybe you're focusing too hard on it?"

"Focusing too hard? Isn't the whole point of finding your element is to focus your hardest on it? Jeez, now I'm starting to sound like Wu."

Chuckling, the lightning ninja sat across her, taking her hand. "Give it a try, just clear your mind and don't think of anything else."

Taking a deep breath, Nya gave it another attempt. Emptying her mind of everything, instead listening to the water passing by. The sounds of the river got her to relax, she hadn't realized how tense she was, worrying about her performance. In front of her formed a ball of water. "I.. I actually did it!"

Unfortunately in her excitement she thrusted her arms forward, directing a strong blast of water right into Jay's mouth. It was so powerful it shot right down his throat, filling out his belly in an instant. "Ah!! Jay!! Oh no oh no how do I stop this?!"

In her panic she desperately tried to redirect the water flow, but her efforts were as fruitless as ever. Her boyfriend was bloating up by the second, his gi tearing up from his ever inflating body. His limbs then began to shrink into him, making him look even more like a giant water balloon. Taking some long breaths, Nya finally calmed enough to stop the flow. "Jay? Are you alright?"

".......... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!! I am now, dunno about the others if they see me like this." Jay belched, rolling over to his flustered girlfriend. "Don't worry about me, just one quick bathroom break later and I'll be my slim, trim self again."

"I guess, but I'm still really sorry about what happened. I really didn't mean to fill you up this badly."

"I know ya didn't, unless you really wanted a waterbed." He smirked, his puffy cheek nuzzling her.

"Aww Jay.. You do look pretty cute like this."

"I.. I do?"

Climbing onto his wobbling, sloshy gut, Nya sank into it almost instantly. "Mm, cute and snuggly. Um, you won't mind if I kept you like this a little longer will you?"

"Not at all, but it would be pretty awkward being the only water ball around."

Giggling, Nya redirected the stream once again, this time filling herself up. "Urrp! Oh! Excuse me." She blushed, wobbling over to him. "Now we're a water filled couple."

Leaning close, the two water balloons gave each other wet kisses.