Lightning Pancake

"What a day, time for me to hit the sack." The lightning ninja, Jay Walker declared as he laid back in bed. After training, being on laundry duty and going on a long wild goose chase to find out who ate his pudding cup (which it turns out he himself ate and just forgot), it was time for some shut eye. "Pfft, still can't believe Zane dreamt this crazy chef demon fattened him up. I think he was just sleepwalking." He joked to himself.

He laughed as he got comfortable, finally dozing off. He thought it was ridiculous, nightmare beings that could trap someone in a dream and follow them out into the material world if they're too close to a dreamer when they wake up. "Besides, I think Zane's just paranoid about Ms. Cook and her little cake shop she opened." He thought before going into a deep sleep.

But it seemed the ice ninja had something to it, as Jay soon found himself in a completely black room, aside from a checkerboard floor. "Okay, this is kinda weird." He thought, walking around in this room. "What? Am I gonna face off against a checkers obsessed demon here?" He joked.

Finally he seemed to hit the end of the room, or at least it felt like it. It was weirdly squishy, like a marshmallow crossed with jello. Jay decided to give the wall a kick, only to be shot by a blast of wind. "Urrgh! That smelt like gasoline!" He screamed, wafting away the stink as best he could, it was then when he realized just what he kicked. "Ack!! Is that a giant butt?!"

A familiar voice snickered from the other end. "Oh hello Jay, it appears I've doubled in weight since my last dream." Zane giggled, his chubby body jiggling as he did so. He was laying flat on his soft belly, face down and booty up. "Do you recall the first thing you did when you found out I awoke sumo sized?"

"Uh... I mean I only gave out a little chuckle-" Jay backed away from the massive droid, only to find himself squished against another soft wall. "Ack!"

"Oh Jay, you remember the time you mocked me for wanting to be the green ninja?" Kai smirked, giving his own large booty a shake. He seemingly fattened up overnight, most of it ended up as his wide hips.

"Oh come on! The others weren't any nicer about it to you!" He snapped, slapping Kai's buttcheek. Bad idea, the jiggling booty hit him right back. "Who else is gonna show up?!"

"Me~" Lloyd laughed, feeling Jay squirm and struggle to get out from between his own cheeks. "Don't you remember the time you didn't treat me seriously when I tried to be the new sensei?"

"Uh."

"And don't forget what happened when Nya got me on that perfect match console." Cole piped up. "Did you try to reason with me? Or even let Nya explain?"

"Oh come on! That was years ago! Don't tell me you guys are still holding grudges that occurred all the way back since the Pilots!" Jay yelped, despite being surrounded by four angry sumos he tried to keep a brave face.

"You didn't even apologize for it all." Zane cooed. "You were angry at me because you lost a gaming console."

The sumos' large backsides closed in on the slim man, the cheeks squishing together the closer they got. "Hey! I had a top score on that-"

With every excuse he tried to make, the four pairs of flabby butts grew closer, a single jiggle would have Jay being bounced around them. "H-hey! Okay what's going on? Just what are you planning to do here?! What are you gonna make me a ninja crepe?" He squeaked.

The sumos immediately cackled, jiggling further. "It's our payback." Zane giggled, butt bumping Jay into Cole's crack. "Pass him back to me!"

The earth sumo smirked, butt bumping Jay right back. "Lemme give him a good squish~" Kai demanded, his cheeks spread to catch Jay as Zane bumped him over.

"Ack!! This isn't funny guys! Just let me go!" He screamed, but it was muffled as he was trapped between the fire sumo's soft, flabby booty cheeks.

"Hey Kai, you're gonna share that?~" Lloyd smirked. "Bump him over to me~"

"Aww, who am I to refuse, my dear Lloydie?~" Kai cooed, and with one more butt bump, Jay was flung right between the green sumo's round cheeks. "How do you like that?~"

"NOT ONE BIT!"

"We know, but you're not supposed to enjoy your punishment~" Lloyd giggled, butt bumping right back into the center of the booty circle. "Oooh, what shall we do now?"

"LET ME GO!!" Jay demanded, he knew it would probably have just been easier to say he was sorry for it all. "I have the strangest feeling the author doesn't like me."

Zane's butt was just a centimeter away from his face, Jay could now see up close just how huge the ice sumo was. "Oh Jay. You have no idea how long we wanted to do this." He cooed. "On three everyone!"

Before Jay could even flinch, the massive sumos all backed up hard right into him, smooshing him between the four sets of booties. He tried to scream for help, but was muffled under the flabby fat buttcheeks. He was squished and squeezed as they continued to bump against one another, they loved to feel him try and escape.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHH!! Gah! Just what the hell was that?!" Jay screamed once he finally awoke. "That was the weirdest dream I've ever had. Oh well, at least it was just a dream."

In Nya's room however, something much different was going on. "Heehee, you sure that would teach him, Shen?"

"If that doesn't I could always squish him personally." A voice purred. "Unless you'd like to do the honors."

"Mm, let's try it together next time."