The Belly Ninja

It was no secret the famous Brown Ninja wasn't exactly the most physically fit person in the world, considering his plump belly and everyone has to admit that his hips don't lie. Dareth was continuously expanding as the years went by, especially after buying a karaoke club that provides some of the sweetest bubble tea one has ever tasted. He won't admit it but he has taste tested plenty of drinks during his time here, although it was definitely noticeable to a certain mercenary. Ronin has been visiting practically every day, just to see how much Dareth will get as time passed.

His belly had tripled in size, his shirt could barely cover it up now. One could also find sugar syrup stains covering his clothes and some dried milk tea on his soft cheeks. "Looks like business has been good, huh?" Ronin purred, giving Dareth's belly a poke. "How did you get so chubby in such a short time?"

The brown ninja blushed at the remark, trying to suck in his jigging gut. "Erm, it's probably just water retention. It'll go down once I get back." He squeaked.

"Oh really?~ Because you've had that bloat for as long as I could recall." Ronin purred, giving Dareth's belly a poke. "And it sure jiggles like a fat gut too~"

"Eheheh, okay you got me. I guess I have been eating a lot more than usual." At that exact moment, his pants started to rip up. "Ah! Um, wanna go somewhere more private?" The brown ninja still couldn't help but treat himself to another cup of ube bubble tea topped with cookie crumbs and grass jelly. "Mm, with how much I drink I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

Ronin just smirked in response, getting behind the larger man to squeeze his love handles. "You have no idea how much I've been eyeing your gut~ Your juicy, plump, flabby belly. I just wanna give it a good nibble~"

At the back of the boba shop was Dareth's own private room, mostly filled with records and old movies with a king sized couch in the middle of it. "Only if you praise my belly like a king~" Dareth pulled his shirt right off, leaving his softness on full display.

Who was Ronin to refuse? He immediately pinned the bloated man to the couch, feeling his soft belly press up against his own torso. "Mmmn, you definitely have a body fit for a king~" He purred, taking Dareth's belly in his hands. "Just look at how stuffed you are, like the royal suckling pig~"

The brown ninja moaned, he could already hear his large gut rumble out for more food. It seems Ronin heard too as he got out a big bag of shrimp chips and a pack of ramune soda, taking a handful to stuff him with. "You want to eat already? This here royal belly must be fed~" He cooed, with each bite Dareth's belly swelled bigger. The already soft gut was now squishing the smaller man, alongside his plush thighs tightening his pants. "It's so round and chubby, like a life-size stress ball crossed with a cozy water bed.~"

"Aw, you're making me-URP-blush." The brown ninja blushed, his cheeks had now tinted red, making him look like a fresh strawberry. "Tell me more~"

"Ah ah, not until you finish your ramune~" Ronin opened the first bottle, watching as Dareth chugged down the entire drink. His belly was starting to grow taut as it became more full, stretch marks now forming on the sides of his massive gut. "And when it gets this tight, ooooh it gives me shivers~ You think you will pop from just one more bite, but you can always find room to pack it all in~"

The second bottle of ramune was finished in a matter of seconds, Dareth's belly was so tight his navel popped into an outie. He was in pure bliss, he couldn't stop moaning as all the food struggled to digest. "Aaaah~ You made my navel pop, you should kiss it better~" He teased, watching as Ronin bent forward to do so, licking around it.

"I'll be your feeder, your only worry would be how big you'll keep on getting~" Ronin purred, now kissing the bloated man on the lips. "Just imagine, soon you won't be able to walk on your own~"

"Mmm, I like the sound of that~" Ronin continued to kneed and kiss Dareth, watching as his tight belly softened up once again. "Just like a pillow, I fed you so now I want to nap on you~"

Seeing his fat partner nod was all he needed, the bounty hunter laid his head right in the center of the gut, purring as he felt it rise and lower with each breath. "Mmm, such a good gut too. I think I'll sleep on you every day~"