Chapter 33

My heartbeat is faster than it should be and my legs feel like jelly.

Right there stands the man who kidnapped Kate and beat James black and blue. and now he has drake! hell no!

"Let him go!" I spit.

He laughs pulling his head back then turns serious, looking me dead in the eye.

"Of course Luna" he smirks then pulls out a needle with silver liquid, woodbane.

Woodbane is like poison to werewolves, if we only get injected with a little it doesn't effect or health just our wolves, it's like silver but stronger and will kill you if a large amount is processed.

The man injects the woodbane into drakes arm. I gasp before covering my mouth. drake whimpers, the man throws drake to the ground with a thud.

How much woodbane did he put in drake?! He could kill him!

"Are you crazy?!" I ask yelling.

"Yes" he replies simply.

"Why did you hurt them?" I ask letting my alpha voice come out, I didn't know I had my alpha voice yet.

"How else was I going to get you to come with me?" he asks looking smug.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I stand my ground, if he wants a fight that's what he'll get!

"I think you will or your friend dies, I didn't give him enough to kill him just enough to knock out his wolf. so either come with me or he dies" he explains smirking.

This is when I could use a plan.

"Fine but if you touch me or hurt any of my friends, I'll hunt you down and kill you! got it?" I snap.

He nods the smirk still on his lips.

I walk towards him, and he walks towards me, then he pulls out some silver handcuffs.

"Here" he hands me the cuffs. does he expect me to do it myself?

"Here" I hand them, the silver cutting my skin.

"Why can't you do it yourself?" he asks snappy.

I growl warningly. he takes the hint and cuffs me, the silver slices my skin open.

I hope Elliot's okay.

-

Walking with this idiot is like walking with a mute tv. he never talks or moves like a normal person should, he's always observant.

Him and Kate would make a cute couple, he is good looking but he's nothing compared to James.

The image of James's beat up body crawls into my brain, it's the worse thing I've ever seen in my life. my mate abused and kidnapped, why did this happen to us? Why did they have to pick me? I'm nothing special really... I'm just normal with alphas blood that's all.

"Hey! weirdo!" I try to get his attention.

"What?" he growls lowly.

"'What?'" I mimic him.

"I was going to ask what your name is so I don't have to call you weirdo" I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Beta Luke" pride laces his words.

"Alpha skylar Harris" I retort back, pride lacing me words.

"Yes I know who you are" he mutters.

"So what did you do with Kate?" I ask. he goes tension for a second but quickly relaxes.

"She's leaving with me now and the pack" 'Luke' explains.