A quick A/N but important

So last night I checked my wattpad and it was at 5.94k and I thought it would stay at that till I updated... oh boy was I wrong! 6 THOUSAND READS! that's insane! so I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who's reading. and another huge thank you to everyone who's been voting! you guys are awesome and I cant thank you enough. but I still need a name for you guys because I hate calling you 'guys' because its not really the best thing to call you so please comment a name!

And as you may be able to guess this books is basically nearly finished so I wanted to just inform you about what will happen for the next book. it won't be up till couple days after this is finished as I haven't got around to starting it yet because I want to finish this first. and I will be editing this book also. and if you have any questions about this book or my next book please just inbox me I'm online always.

And the last thing I've just wrote a new book called 'hidden princess' it's going to have slow updates but if you would like to please check it out.

Oh and tell me when your birthdays are because I might dedicate a chapter to you for your birthday!

That's all, thank you.

Emily xxx