Chapter 19: Ending

After things were all said and done, Blake, Yang, Ruby, Weiss, and  Summer were getting the boat ready to leave. But Fred and Daphne were having some time to themselves at first.

"You know, Fred, with al the zombies and cat creatures gone, this is a pretty romantic spot." Daphne said

"Yeah." Fred responds, putting an arm around Daphne's shoulder

Meanwhile on the boat, Beau was reciting a poem he thought of.

"The bayou casts a spell all it's own. But no matter how hard ou try to solve it's mysteries, it always keeps something hidden." Beau recited

"That was beautiful Detective Neville." Velma complemented. There's a bit of a poet in you."

"I'm not sure about that." Beau said with a slight chuckle. "But Ii would like to write detective stories some day."

"Jinkies. I've always been crazy about a good detective, er, story, I mean." Velma states. "Weiss and I even have our own mystery book store."

"No kidding!" Beau said with a smile

They all walked up and onto the boat, Shaggy pulling onto the boat in The Mystery Machine.

Weiss walked up to the driver's side window of The Mystery Machine and asked, "Where's Scooby?"

"Oh, he's just picking a pack of peppers, for the road!" Shaggy explained before leaning out the window and looking back at Scooby who had a basket full of fresh Moonscar Island Peppers. "Hurry up, Scoob! We're pulling out!"

"ROkay." Scooby replied before heading for the boat

He eventually started running when he noticed the boat was leaving the dock. At this moment, his foot got stuck. He tried to pop loose while grabbing onto the boat. When he popped loose, he was sent flying otno the boat.

He landed by the driver's side door to The Mystery Machine as Ruby and Shaggy walked over, Shaggy giving Scooby a sandwich.

"Here you go, pal." Shaggy said. "At last, we can finally have a peaceful meal."

Scooby, once Shaggy and Ruby walked away, put a few peppers on his sandwich. Once he went to take a bite, however, he noticed a bunch of the cats had somehow made it onto the boat.

"RCats." Scooby said as he gulped. "Ripe."

THE END

A/N: Finally, I finished this story. Thank you to all those who were reading this. I have my own personal reasons for taking so long, but due to wanting to make a certain requested story from a reader, I had to finish this one up. Thank you for reading.