Chapter 18: The cat creatures revealed and defeated

While Fred, Velma, Daphne, Weiss, Blake, and Beau were heading back for the mansion, the first one to say something was Velma.

"Did you find the guys?" Velma asked

"Yeah, but we lost them when we found zombies." Daphne answered. "Real zombies!"

"Real? Really real, Fred?" Weiss asked as they came to a stop

"I hate to admit it, but they were." Fred answered

"Yeah, we finally got the footage, but all of it sank in quicksand." Blake says

Everyone was silent for a few seconds. Out of nowhere, that's when Fred, Daphne, and Velma were lifted up into the air. So, naturally, they screamed.

Out of nowhere, Daphne smacked Fred in the chin.

"Hey!!" Fred scolds

"Sorry,  Fred." Daphne apologized

Then, she ended up kickng him.

"It's not my fault! Something's controlling me!" Daphne added before turning to Beau. "Beau, get us down!"

Beau tried to pull Daphne out of the air but failed to, but kept trying anyways.

"I--ugn--can't!!" Beau points out before Velma somehow forcefully punches him in the face

"Jinkies! Sorry." Velma apologizes

Back in the cave where Shaggy, Scooby, Ruby, Yang, and Rose, who had since revealed herself to really be Summer Rose, we see it was Shaggy and Scooby messing with the wax dolls that were making Fred, Daphne, and Velma doing what they were doing wherever they were on the island.

Scooby saw a bunch of eyes appear in the darkness and whimpered.

"I wonder who made these dolls." Shaggy said, genuinely curious as to who made these wax dolls of his friends

"Raggy, look eyes!!!" Scooby tried to warn

When Shaggy turned to see all the glowing red eyes, he jumped back a little. The two dropped the wax dolls they were messing with and ran out of the cave after Ruby, Yang, and Summer had left to go find the others. When Shaggy and Scooby came running out, the source of the red eyes was revealed to just be a bunch of bats.

Back with Fred, Velma, Daphne, Blake, Weiss, and Beau, Fred Velma and Daphne fell to the ground from Shaggy and Scooby dropping the wax made voodoo dolls, and they also had controls of their own bodies again.

By the time Fred went over to help Daphne back up, Ruby, Yang, and Summer arrived only for Lena's screaming to be heard from the mansion.

"Come on!!" Fred said as they all went running for the mansion. "We gotta get to the house!"

Once to the house, they had to get some lanterns so they could look around since the power was seemingly off.

"Lena?? Simone???" Summer called out

Yang walked into the kitchen and tired to turn on the light, but no luck.

"Scooby??? Shaggy??" Yang called out, hoping to find the two

"Scooby Doo, where are you???" Velma called out after Weiss tried to turn on the lights in the dining room

"The generator must've gone out." Beau said, giving a possible reason as to why the lights weren't working. "I'll go check it."

"No!" Weiss said, grabbing Beau by the arm. "We aren't letting you out of our sight."

"Lena????" Fred called out as he was going up the stairs