Doubt

"where is Jisoo noona?", Tae asked walking to Hasyeon's room. "I asked for some noodles and she went to make some",she said, smiling. "ah! Today I met your friend","Jungkook? He must be worried about me!", Tae shooked his head while leaning his arm to the door, "Not that guy, I didn't saw him either. That girl asked me about you", Hasyeon pouted, "Sanghae... Since I lost my phone I couldn't call her too. I can't remember her phone number", Tae shrugged, "I don't know, I told that you will call her,didn't said a word about the incident", "it's better, if not they will deadly worry", "hmmm, ah where is noona?" "ah... Eonnie went out" "i don't know why, but i don't feel right about Jisoo noona being alone with hyung  today while noona isn't here... Feel like this is bad... " "c'mon duck face, they are bffs! What's wrong with that?" "okay okay, what ever"

xxx

"Let me do that, I can handle", Jin said trying to take the knife from Jisoo. "C'mon Mister, I know you are good at cooking but not this. didn't you heard what Hasyeon said? She said the black bean noodles you made last time was really bad too! Just let me do...", Jisoo said while wrinkling her nose and smiling. "ahhh you are a guest, how can i let you do these things?", "hey hey, am not a outsider okay!", Jin smiled and nodded, "Yae Yae... ", Jisoo too smiled in return and started to focus on cutting veges,

While Jisoo was busy with veges, Jin grabbed his phone and dialed Yaseol's number to check on her, but she didn't picked up the call. "she is avoiding me"Jin sighed and kept the phone away while mumbling to himself. "something wrong?" ,,Jin noded and sat in the kitchen counter. "I don't know why but... Something going on with Seol... "Jisoo stared at Jin's worried face,beaming his eyes down and biting his lower lips while hesitating heavily , she knew that he is in pain cause she knew how much he loves Seol. She knew that she failed to have Seol's place in his life but at least as his best freind she wanted to make his mood cheer up."if you wanna help... then can you put some chilli powder, soy sauce and salt to the chicken and mix it well", Jisoo said casually, trying to make him forget the worries which bothering him inside. "sure" he stood up and walked beside Jisoo and started to do his task.

xxx

xxx

"oh girly, Don't worry too much. You know he loves you and you love him, what's more? She is just a friend, just like you and me, there isn't anything more?", Sehun said while walking  Yaseol to the elevator of their apartment building. He was her working partner and by time they got mire close as friends. "I know but... There is something make me worry! He spend time with her more often these past weeks, why so sudden? I mean for what? I'm not trying to limit his freedom but... I'm afraid that he will change,i feel... Insecure...", actually she was really scared even than she showed, she was doubting herself, does her love for him is enough? Did Jin had feelings for Jisoo too when they were in Highschool? Does Jisoo is more way perfect for Jin than her? Hundred thousand of things were bothering her mind. "yo yo Buddy! Cheer up okay! Be positive!", Sehun said offering a smile and patting her arm. Yaseol noded and faked a small smile, "thank you for giving me a ride. so, see you later", she said waving her hand as she pressed the button of elevator.
.
.

.
.

.
.

Yaseol took a deep breath as she enter the password of the door of their house, "trust him seol~ah" she said herself then walked inside, closing the door behind. As she removed her wedges, she saw an unfamiliar pair of high heels, "it's not hasyeon's...", she walked inside mumbling herself then she heard Jin laughing so hard. His laughter always made her happy but at the same time she was wondering what made him laugh like this. She slowly approached the kitchen and her heart fell apart."yah Jichu enough okay!", Jin said trying hard to stop his laughter and holding both wrists of Jisoo who was splashing water drops at his face. "U lose Kim Seokjin!!!" Jin shooked his head and let go off jisoo's hands then suddenly he noticed....his wife, staring at him, with wet eyes which pouring anger and pain.

Yaseol felt a sharp pain in her heart, she clenched her fists while inhale a deep air, trying to control herself. Jin quickly washed his hands and rushed over her, then held into her arms firmly. "Love are you okay? You look.... bit pale?", She gently pushed away his hands and faked a smile even tho it was hard yet that smile couldn't make Jin clowned,"am okay,really" then She walked to Jisoo while still offering the faked smile. "hey, when did you come? Did these guys bother you to make these things?" she said while her eyes driving over all the plates on the kitchen counter, "aah it's, I really love to cook so... It's nothing", Jisoo said offering a sweet smile, while drying her hands, "thanks to you I'm free about cooking dinner today, mmm is this for Hasyeon?" Yaseol asked while pointing at a bowl of noodles. Jisoo nodded, "she told she would like to have some black beans noodles, so we made", "aaaah,then i will give this to her", she quickly took the bowl and turned to walk upstairs but Jin blocked her with his hand around her waist, "Seol~ah,I-" "yeah take your time, I'm exhausted so I will go to bed after Hasyeon finish this", she said while not looking into his and walking towards the stairs case.
.
.
.

As soon as Jisoo left Jin hurried to upstairs to check Yaseol. When he passed Hasyeon's room, she was sleeping hugging her plushy, the empty bowl besides her on the table. Jin walked inside and tucked her under the blanket, brushing her hair with his fingers, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead. "good night princess", then he left after switching off the lights. He walked out closing the door of her room then saw Tae's room door is already closed. Seems like he is sleeping. Them he make his way straight to their shared bedroom , curving his lips to a smile. He slowly approached his wife who was sleeping and wrapped his arms around her waist, making her closer. "are you alseep?" he asked while smelling her hair, ofc it was a habbit of him. He loved her scent. There was no any response from her until he kissed her cheek, "Jin let me sleep, I'm tired", she said while pulling the blanket over her shoulders. "my love... you mad with me?", he asked resting his chin on her arm,holding a pout and there a was soft innocence in his voice. "why would I? Please just go to sleep", she said not looking at him. He sighed and rested his head on his pillow,  still hugging her waist. He never wanted to make her upset and was stucked between hundred of questions, he never had a clue what's going on with her... She had never acted like this before without a huge reason. 'I hope tomorrow will be a better day... I hope you will share your burden with me, what ever it is...I will stand by your side forever no matter what it takes... I love you..', his mind spoke as he closed his eyes.

💘Kim Fam💘

Vote, comment and share lovelies!!!