Is it really yoongi?

"yeah yeah, now she is fine, tell Aunt not to worry about her. Hm.... Hm i will tell her.... Okay Woozi, gotta go,I have some documents to settle down" Yoongi said while walking to the hospital reception ,hanging up the call. When he walk there, there was a lady, talking with a nurse, signing some papers. "Yeah, she is 16 year old" The lady spoke up while the nurse writing down something, "is it Kim Haesong?" the nurse, asked her back. "no,  it's Kim Hasyeon", the lady replied back. As soon as Yoongi heard the name, he glance at the lady who was standing next to him. "okay madam, I will complete the rest of the documents" nurse told the lady with a bow then the lady started to walk away after thanking the nurse. "I'm not mistaken right?, Hasyeon is hospitalized, why?", Yoongi was debating inside of him till the nurse call for him, "excuse me sir, how can i help you?", "no i will be back later",
Yoongi ran down the hallway which that lady walked down, to find what's wrong with Hasyeon.
.
.
.
"Excuse me!" finally he reached the lady before she enters the VIP section. "Yeah?", she turned to him and offered a small smile, "do I know you?", Yoongi shooked his head. "i don't think you know me, but" he bowed, "I'm Min yoongi, from Seoul International Highschool", "ah, I'm Lee Yaseol, nice to meet you", "nice to meet you too, I'm a friend of Taehyun and i know Hasyeon too. So... May I know what's going on with Hasyeon?" , Yaseol hesitate for a little ,she was familiar with his name, "yoongi.... Ah! You are the basketball player right? Hasyeon always babbling about?" , yoongi smiled, "yeah, I'm playing basketball", then yaseol sighed and held a serious stare, "Hasyeon is not well... Somethings happened....wanna visit her?"
.
.
.

"Darling....here someone came to visit you", Yaseol said Hasyeon as she slowly open her eyes, she saw yaseol eyed at someon then she followed Yaseol's eyes, as soon as she saw who it was her breath stopped, she felt sweat popping in her forehead, her throat went dry and the creepy flashes of the awful night she faced has begun to fade into her mind. Yoongi stared at her  for a moment then sighed. He curved his lips into a small smile and started to walking near Hasyeon. His smile was a dark smirk to her, she clenched her fists in her blanket while shivering. Yaseol noticed the sudden change of her lil one and then quickly held her in Yaseol's arms. "Why? Baby? What's wrong", "T-tell him t-to leave", Hasyeon mumbled as she hide her face in her sister's embrace, "h-he will h-hurt m-me again"
.
.
.
.
.
After yoongi left Hasyeon calmed down again bit than before, but not as before.She was covering herself under the blanket not letting anyone to see her. Yaseol tried her best to take a word out from Hasyeon about the relation between yoongi and what reason made her terrified about him this much, but couldn't. Hasyeon just said that he will harm her again.

"Yah! Are you listening to me?", Yaseol was lost in thoughts till she heard Jin yelling. Jin was walking her to the exit of the hospital, he wanted to drive her home but at the same time he couldn't leave Hasyeon. "Yae... Yae i was listening", she smiled and linked her arm with his, "Call me as soon as you arrived safely at home, don't eat fast food okay cook something-"
"cook something healthy and make sure to have the vitamins, drink enough water and don't forget to keep a glass of water besides the bed. Make sure all the doors are locked and curtains are closed" She continued, imitating him, what jin was saying for 5th time. "see i remember all, you don't have to worry about me", she said smiling, holding Jin's palms in hers, "stay with Hasyeon, don't leave her side even for a second,your embrace and Tae's accompany is what she needs most right now. She will recover soon, okay?", Jin took a deep breath and nodded with a small smile, "I love you", "I love you too", she left leaving a quick peck in his cheek.
.
.
.
As Yaseol walked out of the Hospital she dialled Namjoon's number while searching for a taxie. "yo girl, what's up?"
"hey Joon where are you? Around seoul?" "yep! Did u call me to invite for a dinner? Okay! I would love to-" "not exactly, Can we meet? Now? I have a favor to ask... I'm asking you because since I'm still not sure about this... I don't wanna bother Jin. He will jump into conclusions and make things complicated....so.... Can you help me?" "hmmm Okay! Let's hear you first... Let's meet at the same family restaurant we went last time"

xxx

"That Jungkook told he had some medicine with him and that he was in a rush....so... " Jimin was making some ramen for Tae in his house. "do you think he is sick or something?", Tae asked while washing two bowls and hesitating,"or maybe someon he know is sick?" Jimin sighed and continued his work, then suddenly Tae's phone started to ring, drying his hands, he went over the dining table to grab the phone. "Jimin~ah!", "why?"
"ITS YOONGI!" , Jimin flew to Tae who was staring at the phone and clenching his fists. Tae grabbed the phone and put on the loudspeaker. "You son of a b**ch! Where are you!?", "w-what are you talking about? Taehyun, i called you because I'm worried about Hasyeon, and why are you jumping at me like this?!" , Taehyun and jimin looked at each other. After doing such a thing, how can he be so calm? And even calling Tae?, or is he really innocent? "Yoongi stop pretending like a good one! I know all these are your doings! You think that you can fool me again!?" Jimin signed Tae to calm down and took the phone from him. "Yoongi, why did you do this to her?", Jimin's voice were holding a deep seriousness, he loves hasyeon too, as his own sister. He always wanted a sister and somehow Hasyeon successed to fill that need of him too. "Jimin what are you talking about? Last day I was hanging out with her and she was all good, and now she is in the hospital, I couldn't have a proper talk with her sister too, that's why i called Tae to ask about this." "you mean.... You don't know what happened to Hasyeon?" "No, can we meet? Let me have a clear chat with you" ,then Tae pushed Jimin away and grabbed the phone back "of cause, me too want to have a clear talk with you! It will be better if i can meet you soon, because i can't stand anymore without giving a punch on you!"

💘Kim Fam💘

Votes and COMMENTS are appreciated

🙊💜

FYMI 👇

This is Woozi. (a member of Seventeen),🙊